Chapter 7

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

At The Farm:

....................

The ladies with ronit were sitting in the garden lounge talking and cutting the fruits... while the youngers were busy roaming around and having fun...

Mann was with reyansh playing with ruhi showing him things... when his eyes fell on alisha who was busy plucking the strawberries all alone... he looked at Reyansh who walked to Aayush and Ridhima who were holding avni and zach respectively... so he silently walked to alisha and bend down to her....

Alisha was busy in her world when someone's body got touched with her and a hand went to the basket she was holding... so she looked above her shoulder to find mann standing there and taking the strawberry he wiped it and took a bite... he eyed her the strawberry asking her to eat who just smiled nodding in no...

After few moments she stood up when mann took the basket and placing it on the ground he looked around for once and then pulled her behind the big tree... he pinned himself to the tree and held her close to him by her waist... alisha looked behind the tree before looking at him and asking...

Alisha: whats up with you today? This sneaking out and all?

Mann chuckled and spoke near her ear...

Mann: what can i do? Ab meri jo beautiful si fiance hai, she is all shy and all, so sab sy chupna parta hai tu have you with me!

And both chuckled at each other... before looking at each other as alisha wrapped her arms around his neck while his hands resting on her waist...

.......................

Here manik came to the ladies holding a baaket of apples and placed it on the table... after that he fell beside nandini putting his head on her shoulder making her smile and crease his face and place a soft kiss on his head...

Mukti: bhai where are my peaches?

Manik looked at mukti and spoke...

Manik: what do you think? You know your daughter is just like you! Wo peach ky bagair nhi reh sakti! So lagaya hua hai usny apny husband ko kaam py!

And everyone laughed while mukti nodded in disbelief... her brother have to exaggerate everything... when cabir and abhi to came there holding more fruits and sat on the free couch...

Cabir: i am tired now!
Alya: of course! Getting old brings tiredness!

As she said cabir looked at her with a glare and spoke...

Cabir: oh makeup kit, don't forget ky tum bhi OLD ho rhi ho!
Alya: whatever!

She said making faces on which others smiled... just at that moment they looked at dia and sophia coming with their kids in their arms and sat with them...

Nandini: avni kahan hai?

Nandini asked the duo on which dia spoke...

Dia: she was with Ridhima and Aayush!

Manik sat straight and spoke...

Manik: but i came from them only, she is not with them!

Saying so he stood up when reyansh also reached there with the strawberry basket and anjali was behind him.... he looked at manik and asked looking at his frwons...

Reyansh: kya hua chachu?
Manik: avni kis ky sath hai?

Reyansh looked at anjali who spoke...

Anjali: chachu she is with sneha and aahana!

Manik took a breath of relief and again sat beside nandini....

........................

Here Aayush was standing on the ladder plucking the peaches for her wife and then looking down he spoke...

Aayush: ridhi look the basket is full now!

Ridhima looked at the basket and then spoke looking back at him...

Ridhima: no it cam be filled more! Come on na Aayush!

Aayush huffed and plucking so e more peaches he got down and dusting his hands he asked...

Aayush: where is my baby?

Ridhima picked up the basket saying...

Ridhima: sneha and aahana took her with them...

He nodded and looked around and soon both were walking back to others... they were almost there when both of them listened their daughter's voice... so they turned to see acni wiggling in sneha's arms asking her to put down... both her parents chuvkled and Aayush spoke a bit loudly as they were at some distance...

Aayush: sneha put her down!

Sneha looked at Aayush and then put avni down who didn't saw anything but just ran to her parents while laughing...

Aayush amd Ridhima stood their looking at their happy child... but then both their expressions changed into scared... as they saw avni tripping over something and she fell down on the ground crying out loud... Aayush amd Ridhima ran to her while sneha and aahan to ran to pick up avni who was crying laying on the ground...

.......................

Here mann and alisha were busy in their world when mann spoke...

Mann: can you own me our first kiss here?

Alisha just bite her lips making him suck his breath and with one had he pulled out her lip and looked at her eyes asking him... who just closed her eyes with a big smile... a smile came to mann's lips as he pulled her more into him... just as their lips touched each other's they listened a loud crying voice... and in an instant their eyes went opened and mann frowned while looking at alisha!!!

Mann: bunny?

And the next moment both ran towards the voice... as they reached the sitting area they saw avni crying with her forehead bleedibg a but and also her knee... she was in her father's arms who was consoling her... when anjali ran out with a first aaid kit and nandini taking the kit sat beside Aayush while the other side was occupied by Ridhima who was shedding tears looking at her daughter...

Nandini: dado ki jaan, kuch nhi hua! My baby will be fine!

Nandini continued to talk to avni while holding her cheek and applied the antiseptic making avni cry more and at the same time the malhotra men spoke together...

Manik/Aayush/Mann: nandini/mom slowly!

She listened them but continued to look at the granddaughter who was crying... she hurriedly cleaned her wounds and applying the medicines she put a bandage on her forehead and then at her knees.... nandini put the thibg aside and looking at every face which was worried she just blinked her eyes saying...

Nandini: she is fine!

And she looked at avni who was now sniffing in her parent's arms as Ridhima held her close to her heart... and Aayush was holding her leg kissing her small hands... then her eyes moved to mann and manik who were way to worried for their little girl... she stood up and placed her hand over Manik's chest making him look at her...

Manik: she is okay! Right?

Nandini nodded her head and placing her head on his chest looked at the little soul who was drowning in sleep due to all the crying...

..........................

How was it?
Couldn't wrote this yesterday so yea!
Do let me know about it!
It took time to wrote as i am typing with only one thumb and it took around 15 mins!
Damn i wanna use my other thumb also!
Anyways!
Will be waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye