Chapter 17

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

8 hours Later:

Murthy Mansion:

Ridhima was busy chasing Avni who was running away in the room not wanting to change her dress...

Ridhima: Avni Aayush Malhotra stop!

Avni looked at her mother before laughing out when the door of the room was opened and both the mother-daughter duo looked at the door before avni shouted...

Avni: Baba

Saying so she ran to Aayush who was standing at the door with a tensed face... he picked up his daughter in his arms and placed a kiss on her cheek who wrapped her small arms around his neck before he walked to Ridhima and standing beside her he cupped her face...

Aayush: what happened to you? Or ab asy bhag rhi ho! Batao kya hua? Puray rasty Mann ko puchta rha but wo bhi nhi bola!

Ridhima just hugged him from side placing her head on his chest as Aayush wrapped his arm around and listened Ridhima....

Ridhima: mein theek hun Aayush, nothing to worry about!

Saying so she moved back and the looked at avni who was still snuggling to her father... Ridhima creased her daughter's head before she spoke....

Ridhima: Our Avni is going to have a sibling in 6 and half months!

She said and looked at Aayush who was way too much surprised to even react... he kept looking at Ridhima who smiled and nodded her head on which Aayush just pulled her closer to him hugging her close just like he did to her daughter....

Aayush: thank you so much God for all the blessing! I love you two so much!

He said and kissed both his girls's head making Ridhima smile to her fullest as she wrapped her arms around him even more tightly.....

......................

Mann fell on his bed after dropping his grand father to the guest room as insisted by Abhi who stayed back with mukti to the hospital... while mann with other malhotra's were at Murthy Mansion with Navya and Alisha who came there....

Mann was laying with his eyes closed when the door of his room got opened and as he listened the voice of the spoons and plates he spoke with his eyes still closed....

Mann: Chachi mujhy kuch nhi khana abhi!

But then he listened the tray being placed on the glass table so he opened his eyes and looked towards the couch and saw Alisha setting the food in the plate... and he instantly sat on the bed before he spoke looking at the ground....

Mann: I don't want to eat anything!

He looked at Alisha who served the food in the plate and stood up before walking towards the bed and spoke...

Alisha: subha sy kuch nhi khaya hua! Tabiyat kharab ho jy gi!

Saying so she sat beside him on the bed and taking a bite of the chappati she made a morsel with his favourite butter chicken and placed it near his mouth.... mann kept looking at her who's eyes were on the morsel and he ate it silently.... after making him eat a few morsels Alisha spoke keeping her eyes on the plate while making another morsel for him...

Alisha: 3 din ho gy hayn you have been in India, but milna to choro mere msgs ka reply bhi nhi kr rha! Mny kuch kiya hai agar to mujhy batao!

Saying so she made him ate the next morsel and then spoke...

Alisha: dekha tha mny hospital mein ksy mahir ky aty hi your attitude changed all of a sudden, yeh sab us ki waja sy kr rhy ho?

She again pushed another morsel in his mouth on which he kept looking at her silently...

Alisha: ab to sab puchny lag gy hayn ky kya sab theek hai hamary bech?

It came out as a question from her mouth as she looked at Mann this time who was just looking at her without uttering a word.... and this made Alisha Tearful and she spoke...

Alisha: why are we drifting apart Mann? At least tell me so we can work on it! Its hurting me now!

And the tear slipped out of her eye and in an instant mann's finger moved to her face as he wiped the tear with his thumb while Alisha kept waiting for his answer...

Mann: you are not at fault, you were never, it was always been me who is at fault!

Alisha was just silent when mann again spoke...

Mann: mama sahi kehti hayn hum Malhotra's baat krny mein sab sy bewakoof hayn!

Alisha smiled a bit as manik chuckled and then he cupped her face after placing the empty plate from her lap to the back on the bed and spoke creasing her face...

Mann: I Love You Alisha, way much more i thought i will do to anyone, or is liay shyed mein itna possessive ho gaya tha ky apny gussay mein tumhy khud sy dur kr liya!

Alisha leaned more to his touch as Mann looked at his beautiful Fiancé and then spoke...

Mann: tumsy hi milny aya tha India, but jab ghaar gaya to tumhy Mahir ky sath dekh ky gussay mein wapis a gaya, dubara aya tha but again Mahir tha tumhary sath, or phir sy wapis a gaya!

As he completed Alisha held his hand which was cupping her face and then spoke holding his hand tight...

Alisha: mny kitny msgs kiay thy, you could have said to me! We could have talked over it instead of this distancing away!

Mann just kept numb knowing he was at fault... when he listened Alisha speaking...

Alisha: even before coming to India you were not replying to any of my msgs and that made me upset thinking that i might have done something so Mahir was just trying to make my mood better, and at the same time you came!

Mann: i know, you don't have to clarify anything, its just looking at you with someone else that to this much happy made something happen in me, i want to see you happy forever but i also wanted to be te only one to make you this much happy!

Alisha: You make me happy more than anyone in this world, so stop thinking about that, its just he was trying to help me be happy without your presence! But that doesn't means i forgot you or your place got changed in my life!

Mann just kept looking at her on which Alisha again spoke...

Alisha: I Love You and You are my priority but that doesn't means i should forget about every other rela....

And her next words got silent by Mann as he engulfed her pink plumpy lips in her hard dry one before pushing her back on the bed and hovering her....

Alisha's eyes got closed on her own as her fingers moved from his chest to his hair gripping them.... while Mann's hands moved to her waist till her neck tilting her face to deepen the kiss even more....

They sucked each other's lips quenching their thrist in their first ever real kiss.... the moment felt magical as their tongues fought with each other to taste the insides on each other's mouths.... their breathes mingling making it difficult for the oxygen to pass through....

The moment finally came to an end as the blanckness started to make his appearance owing to the lack of oxygen and both breathing heavily with their breathes mingling to each other's in the air...

The eyes opened as they looked deep into each other lost in the love the two had for each other... and before thr night new about the next seconds their lips joined once again as they kissed to remove the hunger their heart and soul had gor each other.....

......................

Hufff...
Its done!
Okay this story is more of Manan's kids than Manan's so yes more of there scenes!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for some amazing reviews!

#OkThanksBye