Last Chapter

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

.......................

9 Months Later

......................

Mann looked at the two little human being held by nandini and manik respectively with his eyes wide open... just then he felt a pat on his shoukder but mann was not able to move his eyes from those two new borns...

Aayush: Mann come on, story staring at my nephews!

Mann just looked at Aayush with a glare before nandini said...

Nandini: here you go daddy!

Saying so nandini passed the baby which was in her arms to mann who held the baby close to his chest.... mann looked at the little human being with so much adoration in his eyes when nandini took the other baby from manik who was smiling looking at his small grandchildren...

nandini passed mann the other baby and mann immediately sat on the couch behind him fearing if those little human beings might fall from his shivering arms... looking at them for a few more minutes mann looked up at nandini calling her...

Mann: Mama!

Nandini smiled and cupping mann's face kissed her forehead...

Nandini: my manu is a father!

Mann grinned and looked on his left to see alisha sleeping with the effects of medicines after giving the family a pair of identical twins...

Aayush went away with manik... as Aayush had to pick up Ridhima from their home because alisha had to go hospital at early morning and avni and aleeha were sleeping at that time so Ridhima stayed back with them... and manik went to get something to eat for everyone and even some sweets....

Nandini took the kids from mann and made them lay in the crib while mann went and sat on the stool beside alisha's bed holding her hand... waiting for alisha to wake up... nandini got a call so she went to attend that leaving the small family alone...

When after a few minutes alisha opened her eyes and hissed in pain making mann stand up in worry... after getting relax from the pain alisha looked at mann and saw him worried... a small smile came up of alisha's lips with her eyes getting open and closed again and again being groggy...

Alisha: mann!

Mann hmmed and soon alisha came in her proper senses and opened her eyes fully... that was when mann smiled at her and mumbled kissing alisha's forehead...

Mann: Thank You.

Alisha smiled and asked...

Alisha: Babies?

Mann nodded and brought the crib close to alisha's bed... after that taking the remote of the bed he raised the head a bit... then alisha was able to see her twin sons sleeping peacefully... both of the wrapped in a blue blanket and they were wearing a blue cap...

Alisha: they are so beautiful!

Mann sat on the stool holding alisha's hand...

Mann: yes they are!

Alisha smiled and and spoke again looking at the twins...

Alisha: Idealt with all the pain and they are so you!

Mann chuckled as he said...

Mann: yes but they have your eyes!

Alisha's face turned to mann as she asked...