Chapter 15

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Brussels, Belgium

Nandini: manik yeh mahi py acha lagy ga na?

Manik looked at nandini who was holding a small frock in her hands showing it to him... manik smiled looking at the cute frock before saying...

Manik: avni ky liay bhi ly lo same!

Nandini nodded and taking the frocks walked to the ladies section... with manik following her... he stood at one point and pulled out a long frock among others.... he then looked at nandini and called her...

Manik: nandini

Nandini turned back and looked at manik's hand which was holding a frock...

Manik: for my wifey!

Nandini smiled and walked to manik and touching the frock spoke...

Nandini: its beautiful!

Manik smiled and turned to see more... while nandini stood there looking at manik before taking a step and placed a kiss on his cheek... manik looked at her on which she spoke keeping her hand on his shoulder...

Nandini: just remembered old days, jab hum dono apny liay apna time nikal kr ghumny jaty thy, shopping krny jaty thy!

Manik chuckled and said before taking the little frocks from nandini...

Manik: ab yeh bhi lyny party hayn! Long time granny!

Nandini chuckled and said...

Nandini: but i still love this long time with you, with them!

Manik placed his lips on her forehead kissing her...

Manik: and i love you wifey!

......................

Mumbai, India

Mann walked inside murthy mansion and saw cabir with navya and aryaman were sitting there...

Mann: hey everyone!

They all greeted him back when mann sat beside mukti on the couch before asking her...

Mann: apka operate kaal hai na?

Mukti nodded her head before telling him...

Mukti: subha 9am

Mann nodded his head and walked upstairs to his room... in between he met ridhima who was going down after making avni sleep...

Mann fell on the bed with his legs hanging down and closed his eyes with frowns remembering the thing he saw a few moments ago...

Mann drove to dhawan mansion after getting a call from Aayush who told him to give the file to Reyansh... he stopped the car outside the mansion... but before he could enter inside his eyes fell in the garden where he saw anjali, sneha and alisha playing with water while mahir was holding the pipe and throwing water on them...

Alisha: mahir stop!
Mahir: aww baby got angry!

Saying so he moved forward and put the pipe over her hed makimg her groan in anger... and he started to tickle her with his one hand making her laughing while anjali took the pipe and threw the water on both of them... mahir tickling alisha hugging her from behind who was laughing loud...

Mann tightened his hold on the steering wheel before eyeing the watchman to come... as he came he passed him the file while his eyes still on alisha...

Mann: yeh reyansh bhai ko di dijiay ga!

Saying so he just reversed the car and drove to murthy mansion....

Mann moved his hand to his hair when his mobile beeped... pulling it out from his pocket mann looked at the notification...

-Mann you came and went away? At least tell me why are you ignoring me, not even replying the msgs, if there is something we can sort it out! Please talk to me!

Mann just put his mobile on the side before picking it up again and dialed the number which can take away all his stress...

Mann: hey mama!
Nandini: yaad a gai mama ki?

Mann smiled a bit and spoke...

Mann: mein bhul skta hun apko?
Nandini: kya hua hai mann? Theek ho?

Nandini asked as she felt something in his voice...  mann just closed his eyes and spoke...

Mann: kuch nhi mama just missing you!
Nandini: mama hun mann tumhari! Koi bhi prblm ho to mama sy baat kr sakty ho!

Mann just kept quiet before asking...

Mann: mama!
Nandini: g meri jaan?
Mann: is rishtay mein sab sy important cheez kiya hoti hai?

He listened nothing for a few seconds before nandini spoke...

Nandini: mann kisi bhi rishtay mein sab sy important hota hai BAAT KRNA, agar apki communication hi nhi hai to rishta bikar jata hai!

Mann didn't said a word so nandini continued for a while...

Nandini: har relationship mein thori bht ups and downs aty hayn or har stage py, but agar ap unko sath mill ky solve kro to sab theek ho jata hai, mera or tumhary papa ka relation bhi bilkul smooth nhi tha, sometimes we fight sometimes we argue, but jab hum aik dusry sy baat krty hayn sab theek ho jata hai!

Mann this time hmmed and closed his eyes...

Nandini: mama loves you meri jaan!
Mann: i love you too mama!

And soon the call ended while mann laid their thinking about so many things happening...

.......................

Brussels, Belgium

Manik and nandini were going back home after having their dinner when nandini got mann's call... as the call ended manik looked at nandini who spoke...

Nandini: one thing i hate about you malhotra's!

Manik frowned and glanced at her who looked at her and she spoke...

Nandini: all of you don't know what to do at a particular time!

Manik rolled his eyes of course she is saying the truth... looking at him rolling his eyes nandini chuckled and turning off the ac opened the window letting the co breeze touch her face...

........................

Surprise coming up in the next or the next next update!
Do let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye