Chapter 10

Ignore mistakes if any...

......................

8 weeks later

......................

Morning time

Nandini pushed away manik while laughing... manik smiled at her and again hiding his face in her neck tickled her making her laugh more...

Nandini: hahahaha.... manik bass..... hahaha.... stop please!

Manik pulled back and hovering her asked...

Manik: ab urao gi mera mazak?

Nandini nodded her head in yes and then laughed out... manik looked at her in disbelief and was about to tickle her whne nandini held his hands saying...

Nandini: nhi nhi, meri itni himmaat! Mein apka mazak ksy ura sakti hun!

Manik gave her a keen look before pulling her hands up with his and entwining them pinned her arms above her head and the next moment his lips found the way to her's as they got mingled finding their destination....

Pulling out and throwing the clothes away manik smiled at her who held his nape hugging him tightly as he covered them with the duvet and both of them found themselves lost in their love....

Manik huffed badly as he fell on nandini while nandini mirrored him as her breaths were high... both looked at each other and then giggled out wrapping their arms around each other... manik snuggled to her kissing her chest while nandini hugged his shoulder kissing his head...

Kissing her chest he pulled her aeroal in his lips sucking it while nandini continued to crease his hair... she looked at the time and spoke...

Nandini: inko gy huay kafi time ho gaya hai!

Manik didn't said anything just kept on sucking while nandini nodded in disbelief and hugged him closing her eyes as all the workout payed off and both fell in the slumber...

.......................

Post Lunch

Ridhima came to her room with avni in her arms and making her sit on the bed she took her dress and made her change it when her mobile rang... avni's eyes went to her mother's mobile and she crawled towards the mobile but Ridhima hurriedly picked up the mobile and recieved the call...

Ridhima: hey mama!
Mukti: hey! How are you?
Ridhima: leave me! Ap mujhy batao ap doctor ky pass gy thy?

She asked while glared at avni who was crawling back again and again while she was making her weari g her frock while holding the mobile with her shoulder...

Mukti: han gai thi!
Ridhima: to kya kaha doctor ny?
Mukti: jab tests ky results ay gy tab hi kuch pata chaly ga!

Ridhima hmmed listening to her mother's voice which was have pain in it... her eyes moved her her daughter who ran down from the bed towards the door but before she could reach the door it was opened and Aayush came inside and looking at his daughter smiled... Ridhima was looking at the duo while thinking something when mukti's voice caught her attention...

Mukti: Ridhima! Are you there?
Ridhima: g mama! Actually mama i will call you in a while! Ap rest kro!

Mukti said a bye and ending the call Ridhima looked beside her where Aayush sat with avni in his arms ticking her...

Aayush: kya hua bua ko?
Ridhima: 4 weeks ho gy hayn unki stomach pain bhi khatam nhi ho rhi or ribs bhi pain kr rhi! Doctor ny tests kiay hayn! Ab 2 days ky baad pata chaly ga!

Aayush nodded listening to her and looked at his daughter yet again who was patting his face to make him look at her.... both of them sat there with Aayush playing with avni while Ridhima thinking something... when finally she spoke out...

Ridhima: Aayush apny free kab hona?

Aayush frowned looking at her on which Ridhima spoke...

Ridhima: office sy! Koi important project tha na apka!
Aayush: han wo! Usko abhi 1-2 weeks or lag jy gy!

Ridhima nodded and then standing up she came down to the living room where everyone else were sitting...

.......................

Night time

Mann was laying on the bed surfing his instagram when a post came making him frown and he looked at it clearly... the post was done my sneha on her accoung... it was alisha, sneha and anjali with a guy of their age... sneha was standing with anjali and then alisha was standing beside the guy who was holding her shoulders.... and all four of them were laughing.... mann frwoned and looked at the caption...

"When your buddy gives you a surprise!" ~Thank you Mahir for coming!

Mahir... he knew this name and eventually got to know he is sneha's best friend... and also aryaman and cabir's first cousin's son... because of which he was close to alisha also... thou she was shy to even talk to a guy but then after going to abroad he meeting her daily, cracking the jokes and with his jolly nature became a good friend of alisha too...

But what made him frown was his hands on alisha's shoulder while she was also laughing with him... he didn't knew what to do so he directly opened alisha's number and called her... the first time the call went off... he dailed for the second time and it was picked up... but before he could say anything he listened...

Alisha: mahir i am telling you give me my mobile!
Mahir: kiya yr alisha! Hum log khel rhy thy na!
Alisha: mahir i said give me my phone!

And all he could listen was them fighting so he ended the call and threw his mobile on the bed with anger...

Mann: ab kry baat usi ky sath! Mny bhi nhi phone krna! 2 din ho gy hayn but isko to koi ata pata hi nhi ky khud call bhi kr sakty!

And he kept mumbling laying down on the bed until his anger made him fall asleep...

.......................

Okay so many things came to my mind!
And two of them started!
So who wants NIA in the next update!
It feels like i forgot about her!
Hehehe!
Anyways how was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye