Chapter 9

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

A day later:

......................

Everyone were ready in the malhotra mansion to go to ruhi's birthday... while Ridhima was still upstairs with avni... Aayush came inside with mann and looked at the trio sitting in the living room when ronit was the first one to see them so he spoke...

Ronit: Aayush go called Ridhima, its getting late!

Aayush nodded and walked upstairs while mann sat with other...
here Aayush reached the room to see avni was sitting on the bed in front her mother both were ready... while Ridhima was appying yhe onitment on her wounds... Aayush smiled lookinb at his wife and daughter who were looking ever so beautiful in a purple matching frocks... he walked to them and stood beside the bed while Ridhima looked at him and then again at avni's forehead saying...

Ridhima: avni baba a gy hayn, let me apply it meri jaan!

Avni listening to baba looked at Aayush with her bug smile which was missing since yesterday... taking it as a chance Ridhima applied the ointment making avni let out a wail... and Aayush picked her up...

Aayush: mera bacha! Ap ao baba ky pass! Hum mama sy baat nhi krty!

He said on which avni looked at her mother preking from his neck and then hugged her father...

Ridhima: papa ki chamchi!

Ridhima said poking her small arm... making her let out a wail yet again...

Avni: baaa!

Aayush laughed and cooed his daughter on which Ridhima smiled nodding in disbelief...

Aayush: chaly?

He asked to Ridhima who blinked her eyes...

Aayush: avni ka bag?
Ridhima: mamu took that before!

She said while coming out of the room as both of them walked down with avni in her father's arms with her finger in her lips...
They reached the living room making others get up and nandini said looking at avni...

Nandini: meri beti to bht pyari lag rhi hai!

Saying so nandini kissed avni's cheek making her laugh loud... everyone smiled looking at the little girl... while mann came to Aayush saying...

Mann: chalo bunny, let go!

Saying so he showed his hands to her... who looked at mann and then again hugged her father tightly...

Manik: ab kis baat py naraz hai meri princess?

Manik said as they all walked out and he held avni's nose who made a pout at manik who pecked her cheek and moved back making the little girl laugh... all this while avni was in her father's arms who spoke...

Aayush: mama ny humy ointment laga diya hai!

Manik chuckled and ruffling avni's hair... on which nandini spoke sitting inside the car...

Nandini: manik abhi nhi ati apki princess apky pass, usko abhi apny baba hi chahiye!

She said with a smile and then sat in the car... manik made a funny face for avni before he sat in the car on the driving seat while the passenger seat was taken ronit... and nandini with Ridhima and Aayush sat on the back seat with avni in Aayush's lap... and mann on the end seat...

.......................

At Night

.......................

Nandini came out of the washroom after getting changed and sat on the bed covering her legs... when the door was opened and manik came inside.... he smiled looking at nandini and standing near the bed took out his shirt... while nandini asked....

Nandini: where were you?
Manik: dad sy baat kr rha tha! Tickets book krwani thi!

Nandini hmmed looking at him as he get rid off the closed before felling on the bed beside nandini pulling her closer to him...

Nandini: to kis time jana hai?

Manik looked up to her face and kissed her chin saying...

Manik: tomorrow evening!

Nandini nodded and pecked his lips before hugging his broad shoulders...  while manik nuzzled to her chest making her smile... after a fee monents he spoke...

Manik: acha! I forgot! Where to go this year? Pechali baar bhi cancel ho gaya tha plan!

Nandini turned off the light from her behind moving her hand back to the switch while saying...

Nandini: han last time, avni was not fine, us sy pehly she was small!
Manik: yup! So? Where to?

Nandini pecked his head creasing his hair while thinking... whil manik took it as a chance as he pulled down her spaghetti top from her shoulder and kissed her cleavage... making her come out of her thinking... she smiled feeling his lips on her and she wrapped her arms atound him tightly as he continued kissing and sucking her upper body... after a gew moments nandini spoke...

Nandini: what about disney land?

Manik pulled back from kissing her breast and looked at her on which she spoke touching his chin with her thumb...

Nandini: avni will also love it, and we will spend some time roaming around!
Manik: so canada or US?
Nandini: how about US?
Manik: done! So a month later! To US!

He said with a smile on which nandini to smiled and then he continued his work on her body who felt loved with all his doing until sleep welcomed them and they went in their beautiful dreamland...

..................

Okayyyyy!
How was it?
The reads! Votes, and comments!
Everything is going down!
Well i asked you guys if you all want it!
That i why i started this one!
I received numerous msgs to start with this one!
But I don't think it was worth starting!
Do le me know about this!
And the update!

#OkThanksBye