Chapter 16

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Brussels, Belgium

Aayush and Naira were sitting in the car going for lunch when naira's mobile rang... she looked at the caller and hurriedly picked up the call...

Naira: g mama?
Nandini: Richard aya hai mahi ko lyny but mujhy uska bag nhi mil rha!
Naira: wo mny pack kr ky cupboard mein rakha hua hai sab sy nechay!
Nandini: yes got it!

After that naira ended the call and looked at Aayush who was looking at her and then asked...

Aayush: kahan jana hai lunch ky liay?
Naira: kisi new restaurant, or usky baad we have to play squash!

Aayush made a face listening to squash because Naira is a champion in it so Aayush always loses from her... but as it was their day he agreed without saying a word...

Soon the two siblings found a new restaurant and walinh inside they sat on the table for two... after placing their ordeds naira placed her arms on the table and spoke looking at her twin...

Naira: now tell me! What is bothering you?

Aayush looked at her with a frown on which she raised her brows so Aayush took a breath and fell on the back of the chair... picking up the spoon from the table he rotated that spoon and then spoke glancing at naira...

Aayush: Ridhima is not fine, idher thi tab bhi kaha tha doctor pass chalty hayn but nhi, ab udher bhi har time bua ky dath lagi rehti hai, raat ko ki thi call but she was sounding so tired...

Naira kept looking at her twin and looking at his tensed face she spoke...

Naira: to jao us ky pass!

Aayush looked at her and came forward sitting on the chair placing his elbows on the table and said...

Aayush: mein bhi yehi chahta hun but kaam bht tha, kaal hi khatam kiya hai, aj papa ko kaha tha baki krny ko, dekho ab kab jata hun!

Naira nodded and spoke...

Naira: dono spoil your mood, theek hon gi bhabhi, so chill, and tell me what was my baby doing?

Aayush smiled remembering his daughter when he called her in night and then told naira about her antics which made Naira cooed her niece with a big smile on her lips...

......................

Mumbai, India

Mann came down from hsi room wearing his watch and saw mukti was all ready to go to hospital with abhi beside her and Ridhima coming out if the kitchen holding avni on her waist...

Mann: chaly?

He asked on which abhi nodded and then mann picked up avni in his arms and walked out of the mansion letting others come out too...

After making mukti and ridhima sat on the back seat abhi opened the front passenger door and sat inside to see avni playing with the steering with mann showing her things...

Abhi: avni come to grandpa!

Avni looked at abhi but then spoke

Avni: Noo

Mann and everyone chuckled on which Ridhima spoke...

Ridhima: avni chachu have to drive so go to grandpa!

She spoke looking at her mobile messaging someone... while mann spoke...

Mann: its okay mamu, mein asy hi drive kr lun ga!