Chapter IV- truth hurts

"Who dared you to touch my woman!" Lisa exclaimed that made Jennie flinch, for the first time Lisa yelled at her.

Her throat became dry but her blank expression remained still.

"I think she came because she knew that we were engaged. She wants to ruin our wedding!" the woman cracked her voice.

Lisa tightened her jaw upon hearing her fiancé.

Jennie knew how Lisa when she's mad. She's like a bomb that will explode when provoked. She have a different ways of showing her anger, and if she explodes, it's a big impact. Not only to your self but to your surroundings and with all of the connections you've had. That's how powerful she is. She can destroy you in just a snap.

Even though she had loved and fully devoted herself to Lisa for three years, and even thought that she could entrust herself to Lisa for the rest of her life she won't let that  destroy her again, now that she have living her new life.

But Jennie is Jennie.

"Don't make me laugh Miss Irene. I've already had enough to that unfaithful jerk of yours" Ruby said savagely.

Lisa clenched her fist at the back of Irene "are you sure that you didn't return because you know that I'm about to engage with Irene? Be true to your heart Jennie" she replied that made the latter laugh

"Oh my god haha, you guys are funny! That's why I'm not wondering why the two of you are capable to each other...Both are clowns... And clowns are manipulative. Clowns.are.cheaters." Her smile fades and her face went blank as she emphasize the last words.

Lisa's eyes darkened dangerously, Irene felt that Lisa was close to getting mad. She wants to stop them but for some reason, she wanted to see how Lisa will handle it now that Jennie is here.

"Then why did you come back?" Lisa asked coldly.

"Cause why not?" Ruby chuckled, when the two didn't laugh...she again speak "pft I can't believe I'm talking to you like this... they said that you have a smart ass? You know that I certainly don't need your permission if I want to return home. I should've remind you that my home is in Seoul Miss Manoban" she added.

Lisa never thought that Jennie could be this cold and harsh. In the past, Jennie would always snuggle up in her arms, she would always smile sweetly and always shower her face with her kisses. But now, she can't see any of affection in Jennie's eyes when she looked at her, only resent and contempt.

Lisa couldn't speak, she looked back to their guards and gestured them to take Jennie away but before they could touch her she speak again

"You really think highly to yourself, don't you?" She mumbled, no trace of emotions in her face.

"You're nothing without me, Jennie." She replied coldly, Jennie smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. There's something different from the way she smile.

Jennie's heart began to ache, she didn't expect Lisa to say that to her. She suppressed the pain in her heart and looked at her and smiled.

"Everyone was always looking down on me when I was with you,and yeah that's exactly what they said— and now it comes from your mouth...." Jennie chuckled.

Lisa swallowed lump in her throat. Irene squeezed her fiancé's arm and bout to speak when Jennie did it first

"But let's put the whole truth out there, without you I'm still me. I could still be Jennie Kim.... and you want me to be true to my heart right? Okay since we're already here, i want you to know this so you won't think that I came back because of you. At least your fiancé will be at peace" she paused and chuckled again.