14 years ago...

A 15 year old girl, Kim Jisoo flewed from Europe to South Korea. The couple who adopted her thought that she attended her field trip along with her classmates but little did they know was Jisoo, their only child used that field trip as an excuse to see her sister. She only have 4 days and she also needs to fly back to Europe. The Kim family was kind and virtuous towards her but they told her to stop worrying about her sister, because time will come and she will take Jennie away from the orphanage herself. So she didn't force them anymore about her sister, until she turned 15.

She gave the piece of paper to the taxi driver, it's where she wrote the direction when she was still 8 years old afraid that she might forget the place. When she get off the cab, the building didn't change. It's still painted in white and gray, there's a lot of children playing at the quadrangle most of them we're seemingly 4 to 6 years old, there's also teenagers like her doing the house crafts. There are also unfamiliar faces of nuns who's smiling at her, she keep on bowing her head everytime she meet one of them. She unhooked her bag and sat at the bench inside, she roamed her eyes around and notice that the furnitures was now modern. She then stared at the paper trying to read the name of the sister in faded color who was always looking after them before.

"Jisoo?" She immediately lifted her head and saw an old woman that she thinks was in her 40's. It took her minutes before she realize that it was the sister who took care of them. She stood up and bowed at her. The sister smiled and gestured her to sit.

"You came back" she said softly, there's a sadness both in her face and in her tone. Jisoo find it strange.

"Sister Bom...i came back for my j-jendeuk, is she there? I want to see her!"Jisoo beamed and can't hide the happiness she was feeling, she stood up and turn her head side by side thinking that she can sight of her sister but to her dismay only unfamiliar kids are appearing.

" jisoo come here" she heard the soft voice of Sister Bom, the woman wrapped her one arm to Jisoo's shoulder while they are sitting.

"I knew you will come." Bom smiled but it made Jisoo puckered her eye brows and ask "sister?" She don't want to waste time and immediately see her sister's face, because she's the reason why she came back.

"Doctors diagnosed a rare disease in her" she began, jisoo's heart thump upon hearing the old woman, she's starting to panic inside even Sister Bom is using her soft voice.

R-rare disease?

"But w-where is she? S-she's...she's fine right?" Jisoo's happiness replaced into nervousness, terrified and concern. The older woman squeezed her shoulder when she notice how scared Jisoo's face was.

"She's doing okay Jisoo, it might be rare but it's a nonfatal disease. Doctors found that it's a disease that's affecting her body and mind, fortunately it's a curable illness."

"Please tell me everything" jisoo stared at her eyes while the tears starting to fill her eyes. The latter held her hand and smile then she speak

"Jisoo when you left her, she never eats unless we told her that you won't come back if she will starve herself to death. I know we shouldn't say that, but that's all i can do for her to stay healthy. She's having a hard time to fall asleep and we just always find her sitting where she last saw you, every night. She never talked to anyone who was trying to approach her. She became distant to everyone, even to me. I was the one who volunteered to take care of her inside the hospital but even then, she keeps calling your name every time she gets her treatment. Luckily that she's not stubborn and following what the doctor is telling her...