Chapter VIII child

8:00 PM at the airport...

"But unnie you just came here, can't you stay here for a bit longer?" Ruby pleaded while helping Tiffany to her luggage.

"Aigoo~ don't tell me you will miss me?" Tiff teased her and rub Jennie's head.

The latter pout, she's really the youngest.
"Of course not tsk"

"It's okay Rubyjane, Jessi said she will stay here with you" Tif whispered, Ruby's face lighted with excitement.

"Jinjja?!" She asked happily, tiffany nods and gave her a smile.

"Stay in my condo you understand? And i'm sorry if i will take Songie back for now, I really need him this time but don't worry i will return him back as soon as we finish the project" the older said, teasing her sister.

Ruby chuckled and shook her head "why are you apologizing unnie, he's your secretary so it's okay and besides Sung Jae is there, he's better than Kang—"

"Yah! i'm just here behind you!" Song interrupt, he's hurt but he knows Ruby is just teasing him.

Ruby laughed "oh, i'm sorry. Hahaha i'm kidding. I will miss you kangaroo" she said and wink at him. Song rolled his eyes that made tiffany laugh.

"they way i see it he's also good I think I can count on him" ruby added.

When Tiffany and Song Kang was already on board, just when Jessi came.

"Yah Rj! are they gone?" She said with her small luggage. Jennie frowned and then suddenly burst into laughters.

"Holy shit, did that bitch really left me?!?!" Jessi exclaimed, like she can't believe what Tiffany did.

"She said you'll stay with me, but i guess she's more annoyed to your presence that's why she left you here" ruby added and laugh again.

Jessi glared at her and smack her head "well...it's fine, i will annoy you everyday then" she retorted. Ruby stopped when she realized how her life would be if she's with Jessi alone.

Trouble.

---

Ruby opened the door quickly as soon as she heard Xavi's crying loudly.

"Oh my god"

She dropped her sling bag and went to her son who's sitting on the carpeted floor. Taeyang who's trying to make him stop notice Jennie. He stood up and bowed then he left.

She carried her son while swaying her hips to sooth him. Jessi entered and stopped from the hallway.

"Uhm— he's awake" she whispered nervously when Ruby glared at her.

Xavi crook to her mommy's neck and pout while his eyes close.

"Did you literally left him here alone?"

"He's in his deep sleep so...hehe i told taeyang to look for him" she replied and approach them. She caresses his back and kissed his cheeks "i'm sorry kiddo"

Ruby sighed and continue to sway her hips for about 5 minutes until he was back in his sleep. She carefully lay him down on their bed and kissed his forehead. She stared to his angelic face, his soft black hair, round and small face, his dark orbs and doe eyes with long eye lashes, puffy cheeks like hers and plump lips. He has a bangs that reach his eye brows. It's undeniable that Xavi really looks like his mom...not Jennie but Lisa.