Chapter IX-

After Jennie ended the call, she just notice the text from Sung Jae 5 minutes ago. It says that they are on their way.
She glance at her appearance and stood up. It's a special guest so she must look presentable. She walk towards the door and made her way downstairs. She heard noises and laughters while she was walking down the staircase. The unfamiliar red haired woman stop giggling as soon as her eyes landed to a petite woman with an elegant aura. The red haired girl couldn't take her eyes off from Jennie who's already smiling in front of her.

"Ms. Park?" Ruby called

Sung Jae grinned when he saw the youngest Park was stunned, he put his palm on the side of his mouth and whispered to the red haired girl "i told you she's breath-taking" because of his voice Ms. Park seems back to her senses. She blinked and beamed "Hi I'm Roseanne Park, just call me Rosé if it's too long for you" the latter smiled because of the red haired girl aussie accent. "I'm Ruby Jane, the owner of this Hotel Restau. It's an honour to have you here Ms. Park" she said and extend her arm for a handshake but the red haired girl rolled her eyes "forget the formality, just call me Rosé" she demanded and hugged the shocked petite woman.

"O-okay, Rosie" she said when they pulled away to each other.

The red haired giggles due to her pronunciation. She didn't bother to correct her and just ask about her room.

וו×

"You know what kiddo, you're smart, you're cute and a good looking man I can already see it- Your aunties were very proud to your mom you know? Beside of being strong, she also bring the handsome Xavier to the world...." Jessi talked to her niece while they are laying on the bed, Xavi is drinking his milk and Jessi is resting her head to her hand with her sideways beside of the little boy.

"I can't wait to go to the club with you, I have so manyyy many things to teach you so hurry up and grow up. Arasseo?"
She point to Xavi's stomach which made the little boy to giggle and caused to choke because he was drinking his milk.

"shit shit!" She get up instantly and move away his baby formula. She lifted him and gently tapped his back.

"Fuck, why did you laugh!" She scold softly with concern. She sway her hips when he didn't stop from coughing.

"Don't tell this to your mom okay?" She said as if he will really complain it to his mom. Jessi didn't stop from stroking his back, she's so worried and nervous and about to call taeyang when he burst out laughing as soon as he stopped from coughing.

Jessi breath in relief.

"You're just like your aunt Tiffany" she whispered and chuckled.

וו×

Son Songwan Residence...

"Why don't you just forget it Irene? You're already engage with Lisa. You have something more important to do than to waste your time with that girl" Wendy said while puckering her eyebrows. Irene just rolled her eyes

"I know that Wan! But I cannot be remissive as long as she's here strolling around!" Irene exclaimed with a light tremble. Wendy can trace that her best friend has fears in her eyes. She sighed and went to sit beside her.

"Lisa loves you Irene, you don't have to worry about Jennie because Lisa.is.inlove.with.you!" Wendy emphasize and smile at her.

Irene breath slowly and creep out a smirk.

"You're right. Lisa hates Jennie....and she's in love with me."

---

"any hint about her parents?" A tall woman put down her reading glass and lifted her head. The guy take his seat comfortably and handed her the brown envelope and spoke "i think we're near"

The woman opened the envelope. Her pupils dilated and the corner of her mouth turned up. She turn to the other page and gave a lopsided grin.

"Brilliant"

_______
A/n; i haven't done editing those new chapters so i'm sorry for the shitty writing, grammars and errors tho hsha