42- Taehyung

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I smiled as I watch Tzuyu's movements. She licked her lips and drink her wine.

"Really, it's nice to see you again" i mumbled making her eyes to look at me.

She chuckled and wipes the tip of her lips using the table napkin.

"I know right, you've said that for four times now" she responded while rolling her eyes.

Pft, she never changed.

"Oh yeah, if Lisa just knew"

I heard an unfamiliar voice from behind. I curled my brows and move my head sideways to see who it was.

"I'm just going to the restroom"

I immediately turn my head back to Tzuyu when she spoke. I hummed and nod at her. I watch her walk towards the restroom before my eyes found the girl whom I heard Lisa's name. Well, I'm not sure if it's Lisa Manoban they are talking about but it's not impossible since Lisa is not a korean name.

She's with a blonde short haired girl, she's kinda familiar but I don't know where i first saw her before. They settled next to our table and that's when I get to see their faces completely.

It's Irene, Lisa's fiance.

So I'm right they're talking about Lisa Manoban.

I averted my gaze as fast as I can when the girl with Irene suddenly looked at my direction. I cleared my throat and adjusted my tie. I even pretended to drink my wine.

Gosh, why does Tzuyu takes too long in the rest room. Should I go check up on her?

Stupid self, she just left a minute ago.

"But Irene--"

"Wen, I can't lose Lisa"

"That you have to push his dad to leave the country?"

My eyes widened a bit after hearing Irene's friend. Leave the country? Marco will leave the country? Wait, if he leaves how can we go on about our plan? No! This can't be! He needs to pay for what he did!

I crossed my arms and gawked ahead but my attention was with them.

"Wendy didn't you hear that he's been receiving a lot of death threats? What if it's someone who has grudges against him? Who knows what will happen in the future and might affect our baby again?"

My brows raised, I can't help but to smirk. At least the threat affected them.

But wait, did I hear it right? A baby?

Lisa and her will having a baby?

Goodness, I can't even determine if Lisa should be lucky or not.

I sighed as I shook my head slightly.

"That thing isn't new in business anymore, besides it's not surprising since your father-in-law is not that decent man"

I nodded my head because of that friend's statement. You're right, he's not a good man.

"Lower your voice! What the hell Wendy" I heard Irene hissed followed by the clicking sounds of heels that became louder and louder.

I lifted my head and saw Tzuyu smiling at me while walking towards our table. I faked a smile and followed her with my gaze until she take her seat.