29- promises from our past

Warning; R18+
(don't expect too much tho, this is my first time trying to write smut... if you're not comfortable feel free to skip, just read the last part if u want ;> )

"Hubby, are you home?"

A sleepy woman yelled weakly as she sit up from the bed, rubbing her two eyes. She waited for how many seconds but heard nothing, she get up out of the Queen size bed and wear her shammy leather slippers. She then walked towards the door and rotate the knob.

"Lisa?"

She called again while roaming her eyes around the living room. She spot a hand above the backrest of the couch. She heaves a sigh and approaches the latter.

"Hubby you're drunk again!" She scolded when she saw the latter laying on the couch.

Lisa laid her sleepy doe eyes on her wife, she flashed her warmest smile as soon as she saw her mad kitten wife. She moved her arms and held Jennie, she then scooted to gave her wife a space to sit.

"Wifey, come, have a cuddle with me."

Lisa said in a hoarse voice but in the softest tone, her eyes were fluttering because she's fighting the drowsiness.

The couch wasn't that big but it wasn't that small too, the space was enough for them that they can even sleep here.

"No! shower first before cuddle."

She said and pout as she sat beside Lisa's stomach, Lisa chuckled lightly in her heart. She wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist then she squeezed her head as she hugged her behind.

"I miss you wife, I miss you so much."

Jennie heard Lisa whispering. Her heart skipped a beat and smiled unconsciously. She put her hand and stroke Lisa's hair softly. She looked down and saw her eyes were closed, Lisa's embrace tightened when she felt Jennie's hand on her head.

"We're seeing each other every day, why would you miss me so much?"

Jennie asked but can't erase the smile on her face. Ever since they left the mansion and lived together in their condo, Lisa became busy managing the company but she can still give Jennie most of her time but when she was introduced as the new CEO Lisa became busier and busier. She can't demand and ask Lisa to pay attention to her because she understands, even though it's rejuvenating not to see Lisa in their condo every time she come back after her yoga class unlike before, Lisa will even pick her up and eat at their favorite restaurant before going home.

Jennie thought that Lisa already fell asleep when she didn't hear any response from her. She's about to stand up when the arms that are wrapped around her waist tightened the grip that made her sat back again.

"I miss us, the old us."

Lisa mumbled that made Jennie speculate on her thoughts. Lisa squeezed her eyes shut first and help herself to get up from the couch.

The room was clean and cozy, the dim light illuminated the surrounding, but it was enough for them to see each other's faces.

Jennie felt the loosen grips from her waist and it tightened just below her chest. Lisa rested her chin on Jennie's shoulder.

The strong smell of Lisa's perfume mixed with the alcohol that she drinks.
It's weird but Jennie loves how the way it intoxicated her mind.

"Sometimes I just want us to go back where everything was fine and not so complicated. I'm so tired of missing you every day and can't even spend my time with you even just for a day. I'm so afraid that you'll meet someone who can give you their whole attention while I'm away."