41- him

After Taehyung and Jennie met, he goes straight to their house. He played his car keys on his hand and walked to the living room. He saw Chitthip drinking her tea with Director Lee, the older man noticed him so he raised his hand to tell him to come over which he did immediately.

"You both looked lovely , did something good happen?" Taehyung asked while showing his box smile at them.

Chitthip titters and motioned him to sit beside her on the couch. When he sat down, she place her hand on his shoulder and turn her body to face him

"Well, I went to see my daughter earlier and she really grew up into a fine woman  although I'm already expecting it"  Chitthip announced which made Taehyung widened his eyes in shocked and looked at Director Lee who was smiling, nodding his head to him.

"It's true, she almost ran to hug her if I didn't just stopped her" The older man said and they expressed laugh together

"Ah- haha, now I know why madam is in good mood" He said and laugh a bit

"Anyway, Bobby came. He's looking for you earlier but I think he left already" the man informed while looking at Taehyung.

"Is that so? I will just call him then. I'm just going to my room" Taehyung said, he bow his head and smile at them

"Okay" the two replied and watch him leaving before they continue to chat

Meanwhile, Taehyung shoved his hand in his pocket and head to his room. He's about to unlock it when he notice it's already open. His brows automatically curled, he looked around thinking that someone broke in his room. He shrugged it off and keep on thinking about him and Jennie talking. He's smiling when he opened his door and walked ahead. He put his car keys beside his bedside table and start removing his suit. He just stopped when he heard a noise from his study room not far from where he is standing. He frowned and rolled his shoulder to wear back his suit and drew nearer to the study room. He didn't think twice and rotate the knob, push the door and walk inside.

"H-hyung" Taehyung was froze to his feet, staring to Bobby sitting in his chair while holding a black card in his hands.

Bobby's serious gaze darted to him and glance at the card in his hand

"Were you the one sending him death threats?"

Even though he's not mentioning any names, they both know who he is referring to. Taehyung was surprised but tried to hide it by chuckling.

"Death threats?" He asked laughably.

Bobby stood up and walked closer to him while the card is between on his fingers.

"Ahh, I once read the threats on the black cards that was sent to Marco... Is it just coincidence that you have the same type of card in your study room?" Bobby implied and look back at him.

Taehyung averted his gaze from the card and shoved his hands inside his pockets.

"So what are you trying to say?"

He asked that made Bobby put down his hand and stared right at him.

"That you're planning something on your own? I bet Director Lee and Madam Chitthip doesn't know about this?" said Bobby

Taehyung hardened his jaw then he suppressed a chuckle

"Hyung, I'm an alliance here" Taehyung mumbled laughably as he point at his chest, he then added

"I know he's your boss but I'm your friend, Bobby. You asked me questions like I did something wrong"

He turned his back and went to the couch, he take out his hand and sat comfortably followed by Bobby.