37- Lisa

Due to trauma and the injury that caused by the accident, Lisa hired a personal driver which is currently leading to the Manoban Corporation.
The employees who were chatting as they move out to the revolving door was appalled when an expensive black roll royce car was parked in front of the building. The driver in suit opened the car door for his boss respectfully. Lisa step out her foot as she hold on the edge of the door before standing out. Her blonde hair were waving because of the wind blowing, she shoved her hair away from her face and look at the door. The employees are staggering when they meet her dead eyes, they immediately hasted inside to alarmed the other staffs who were chattering around.

"Halt! Halt! Halt!"

"The CEO is coming!"

"Let's move!"

They aligned their selves as quick as they can before Lisa could even arrive.

"Did you know that the CEO will come today?" a guy in his mid-20's asked to the person next to him, the person shook his head agitatedly

"No, not even a single hint! Gosh" he hissed

The sound of the revolving door and the heavy footsteps made them straightened their backs, waiting for Lisa to walked by.

The hair from their necks rises when they saw Lisa's dark aura and menacing look. They held their breath scared that even breathing will annoy her. When Lisa reached the middle of the way, she stopped making all of them to avert their gaze. A tearing and scratching sound was heard, one of them notice and saw Lisa removing her cast from her left arm. She immediately went behind her and waited for Lisa to hand her the cast.

"Now I can relax" Lisa said in hoarse then hand the cast without looking back. Lisa stretched her hand and continued walking.

Not too long ago when Yeri met her exaggerating,

"Oh my boss! It's nice to have you back! I can't with Old Manoban, he's torturing me all day...you know" Yeri exclaimed loudly and followed Lisa inside the elevator.

"I'm really sorry I should've paid you a visit Boss, but your Father really made me do all the work!  I feel so uncountable secretary aish" yeri whined while pouting, Lisa didn't respond and kept her emotionless face. She put her hand inside her pocket and exited when the elevator made a 'ding' sound.

Yeri pouted and went to follow her, every employee who see Lisa bowed their heads and greet her politely even though her aura's intimidating. As usual, she won't greet them which they are already expecting.

"Uhh Boss? It's not the way to your office" Yeri said when Lisa turned to the other way, thinking that Lisa really lost some of her memories since she just came from a coma, she tried calling her again but the latter didn't even look back.

Yeri pouted, she thought that once Lisa hit her head maybe she will become nice and friendly but that was just her thought. In Lisa's case, she became worst. When she followed, she saw Bobby closing the door of Marco's office. They bowed to each other quietly.

"Let's not wait here" Bobby said and passed her, when he sense nothing he looked back and saw Yeri leaning against the wall.

He sighed and turned his body to her, "Secretary Kim" he called making Yeri to gawked at him

"Y-yeah?"

"it's not our job to listen to their conversation anymore, right?" He said sternly

Yeri pressed her lips and nodded slowly, she then jogged towards him and beamed

"How about, let's drink coffee then Mr. Bob?"