11- rosie

"Ms. Park? Why are you still here???" I called confusedly as i walked closer to her. She's smiling widely while her personal guard is carrying her luggage back to her room?i guess

I smiled back to the receptionist when she greeted me. I looked around and saw some costumers going in and out. I sighed in relief. At least we are still improving even just a bit.

Just wait for me Bobby, i'll get back at you don't worry. If you don't play fair games then don't expect me to be fair too.

Let's go back to Rosie before that thought ruin my mood, today is supposed to be her flight, it's her last day here in Seoul. Her vacation has ended and today is her flight back to her country. I'm disappointed but I'm aware that this day will come and she needs to leave too. Hay.

I peek at my watch to check if she's late but she still have 10 minutes to pursue her flight.
Why is she still here?

"Ms. Park?!" She copied, looks like i offended the chipmunk. I chuckled and just shrugged my shoulders "Well, three weeks is short for me. Come to think of it, i stayed here for three damn weeks! but you never approach to tour me around! I think i memorized every inch and part of this hotel!" She huffed dramatically and crossed her arms like a five year old kid.

Now i can't help but to feel amused with her actions. How can she do that and still act cute?
She really looks like a chipmunk believe me!

"Excuse me kiddo" i began emphasizing the last word, yeah that's how i tease her sometimes "You made my office like your own playground an-

I was cutted and pressed my lips together when her phone that she was holding since earlier suddenly played a song which i think is her ringtone. I glimpse at her screen and saw a two old people hugging each other.

Looks like this kid misses her parents huh.

She rolled her eyes at me before she answered her phone.I smiled unconsciously.

I let her talk to her parents-yes i heard she called her dad. I then saw Sungjae wearing a sleeveless polo with the purple floral design, it causes me to let out a small 'pft' and immediately purse my lips when he suddenly approach me.

"what's with the pft Ms. President? Don't you like my outfit?" He said happily while showing off his clothes. I shook my head while pursing my lips

I mean if i didn't know him? I would actually think that he's a guest here.

"Silly, you look like a vacationist" i said honestly and caresses the hem of his polo on his arm. "Don't you feel itchy? The fabric has sharp end and it's like a ragged" i closer my face to his clothes to check cause i feel prick on my thumb.

Where did he even bought this?
I'm the one who isn't comfortable just by seeing him wearing it. I feel like i'm feeling itchy all of a sudden.

I felt his index finger on my forehead and gently pulled my face away from him.

Did he just do that? In my own workplace?? In front of these people?

"Ms. President, did you just insult my clothes?" He said in his normal voice. He's not blinking and his nostrils is flaring tho.

Uh did i insult his clothes? Why does his face like that?

"It's not an insult SJ, i describe it okay?" I replied and look around, they are all busy.

"You said it's like a ragged!" he scoffed, my mouth opened because i was fucking startled! He raised his voice didn't he? His tone is not the normal one like earlier, it's not that high but the fact that he raised his voice to his fucking boss?