Chapter VII

"L-lisa...i lose t-the baby again"

Lisa suddenly woke up anxiously from her table and roam her eyes around her office. She breath in and out repeated times to calm her heart beating frantically.

She keep on having a terrible dream, whenever she sleep not in her stable mind.

It was Irene. When she pregnated her Lisa thought it will solve everything and that her father won't come to her anymore just to push her to have a child everyday. Unfortunately, Irene miscarriage their supposed to be the first child of Bae-Manobans two years ago because she went to stop Lisa who's looking for her ex wife. Lisa blamed herself for losing the baby, so she took care of Irene when she's pregnant but then they still lost the baby for the second time. Lisa blamed herself, but mostly Irene for being careless. Lisa's dad favored Irene more and said that- maybe it happened on purpose and that it might be a bad luck to the family- Lisa is beyond furious because of his Father's mindset. He only thinks about the business, wealth and reputation.

When Lisa lost her Mother two years ago, she felt like she also lost everything, herself, her ex-wife, and the baby. Her mother is always taking her side especially when Lisa and her Father had an argument because of her relationship with Jennie.

Lisa is seeing a psychiatric because of her mental illness caused by her mother's death. Irene was there by her side, she never left her until she was cure.

While Jennie knows nothing, that her mother-in-law was missing that time and then declared that she was already dead. The Manoban or should I say Lisa's Dad decided to hide it from public, although some people already knew what happened. The body wasn't found yet but they declared her as a dead person because she was missing for years now. Lisa's friends which is Jackson and Bam thinks that maybe lisa can't just accept the truth when they saw Min hyuk (private detective of lisa) coming out from her office.

Lisa heave a deep sigh as she rested her head on her chair. A minute later, her phone screen lit up. She read her fiancé's message before she grab herself up and went out to pick up her wife.

---

"Mommy ay want an aysh kwim!" The two year old boy scream cheerfully.

Ruby giggled while carrying her son.

"But it's not for free" she replied and fixed his bangs. The two year old boy pouts while looking at her "then ay--"

He didn't finish his own sentence when he saw a familiar guy smiling and coming to their direction. The two year old face delighted and scream "appaaaa~"

Jennie's smile turn into a frown, she followed his son's gaze and saw Song Kang jogged towards them.

"Appa??" Jennie ask with a confuse tone when Song already approach them. The guy scratch his head while smiling playfully.

Song Kang already met Ruby's son, he told to call him Appa without Jennie's knowing.

"Well-" he paused and turned to the little boy and extend his arms "my baby boy~" he scream and the two year old kid accepted his arm happily.

"Seriously Kangaroo?" Ruby said, her mouth curved into a smile.

"What? He likes me" song laughably said and turned to Jennie's son, he raised him with his both arms "right baby? You like appa?right?" He make face to him that made the little boy burst into laughters.

Seeing them like that makes Jennie's heart felt light. She can't help but to smile and feel contented, she's so grateful that Song treated her son very well more than her. It's her first time hearing Xavi calling him 'appa' but she's not complaining tho, Song really treats him as his own son.