25 - in love

Rosie and Jessi keep on exchanging their glances at Jennie from the kitchen. Xavi is playing his Xbox while Jennie is sitting on the couch in a daze, her face was blank but you know that she's worried about something.

"Unnie what should we do? She appears distracted ever since we saw the news about Lisa"

Rosie whispered to her, Jessi stares at Jennie while listening to her.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jessi asked lowly that made her frowned, she leaned forward and asked "obvious what?"

Jessi finally look at her, she flutters her lashes and said "that she's worrying about Lisa"

Rosie nibbles her bottom lip while bobbing slightly.

"Aah... U-unnie, do you think... she still has feelings for her?" She asked shyly.

Jessi put her hand on Rosie's shoulder and asked instead,

"why do you think we worry about someone?..."

"Because we care?" they both said, Jessi, nodded and continue

"And why do we care?" She questioned while looking straight into Rosie's eyes. Rosie's eyes flickered with pain when she understood what she meant.

"Because she loves her" Rosie mumbled and lowered her head.

"Exactly, we worry because we care and we care because we are afraid of losing them"

Jessi said and turn her gaze to Jennie, "aigoo, look at her hays."

On the other hand, Jennie who perfectly heard them was moved. She wanted to speak her mind but she feels nauseous all of a sudden. She held her forehead and wince when a sudden pang of pain across her head.

"Rj?"

"Mandu, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

The two hurried in her direction, Xavi gawked at them for a while.

"I-i'm fine," she said and stood up, Rosie is still holding her elbow

"I think I- I just need to re--"

Before she could even finish, her eyes shut close and her body collapsed. Jessi and Rosie were alarmed and fast enough to catch her.

"Ruby!" Jessi squealed and lifted her to the couch with Rosie. They positioned her body so she can sleep comfortably on the couch.

"My mommy is she okay?" Jessi flinches when Xavi suddenly appeared on the side of her leg. She breathes hard and tapped his hair

"Your mommy is okay, she just needs to rest okay?" Jessi respond and smiled at him, she rubbed his hair and signaled him to play again.

"I thought I would call an ambulance" Rosie said while panting so hard like she just came back after a running competition, when in fact she was only concern and nervous about Jennie's condition.

Jessi cackled and rolled her eyes jokingly "gwaenchanha, it's the stress. She'll be fine before long" she assured and smile at her.

Rosie nodded and gave her a tight lip smile, she gaped at Jennie's sleeping face.

"Is she that worried about her?" she thought not realizing that she said it out loud.

Jessi looked at her and tilted her head, why does it bothering her so much? Soel ma--?

"I think I also have to go u-unnie. Please call me if she wakes up and if you guys n-need anything. Bye-bye," she said while walking towards the door. She waved her hand and force a smile before leaving the condo.