15- meeting

"Holy.fucking.shit!" Jessi mumbled while her palm covered her mouth because of the revelation.

Jisoo nodded and gave her a tight smile
"And by the way, is she taking a medicine?" She asked while pouring her glass.

She's now calm and smiling but her eyes were still lonely.

Jessi's eyes went round and her mouth widened more that causes Jisoo to glance at her while puckering her eye brows.

"What the fuck? medicine?! How can we give her medicines when she never told us anything about her past? it's only about her heartless parents!" Jessi exclaimed and slapped Jisoo on her back. Jisoo glared at her because of slapping her, she's always sadist, she take a gulp of her whiskey.

Maybe that's why Jisoo didn't pushed Ruby Jane more when their first encounter, because she obviously can't still remember about her.

About her parents, Jisoo tried to find them almost around the whole South Korea but she got nothing. Even their old house at Cheong-dam became a haunted-like house, it seems that no one has lived their for how so many years.
She don't know what to think, are they dead or what? Did they totally abandoned them? Even Jisoo can't believe that her parents can do that, she knew them as a loving parents. So how?

Jessi was beyond shocked that Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is not an orphan and most of all, she's Jisoo's younger sister! For fucking real!

What a coincidence!

"You lied to me. You said that she's not Jennie Kim." Jisoo said, she's sitting and facing the door while Jessi was leaning her back.

"I only did that to protect her, seeing your desperate face that time makes me feel strange that's why." She explained, staring to her friend's back.

Jisoo nodded and speak. That makes sense.

"She's my sister."

"We may not be sisters by blood but we are sisters by heart!" Jessi crossed her arms and pout.

"Yeah. I owe you a lot, for being there beside her and for standing as her parents Jes. Thank you so much" jisoo looked at her while saying that in her soothing voice. Jessi smiled

"Bitch, you don't owe me or us anything. We helped her because we wanted to help her. We cared for her because we really cared for her. We indeed treat each others as real siblings so you don't need to thank us" Jessi replied and leaned forward to get her glass from the table. Jisoo nodded and smiled. They clink their glass and drank.

---

The next day...

"Do you want me to come with you?" Rosie asked, worried is visible from her face. Jennie chuckled because of her face.

"Chipmunk it's fine, i can do it on my own. Besides, we are going to talk about business so calm down your ass will you?" She said, she hugged Rosie for a second before leaving Rosie inside her office.

Jennie was invited to have a meeting along with Lisa, Chahee, Jackson, Bam and others. It was set at exactly 8:00 PM.
It's a meeting between CEOs of the biggest and successful businesses inside of Seoul. Aside from Lisa's Manoban Corp, she's also the owner of the L.M Book Stores that's why she's including of this meeting. Chahee, the Ceo of successful clothing and accessories store which was called NiEEH actually Jennie invested to her company so technically she's also a part of that clothing. Jackson, the owner of the J-Wang's mall i think i mentioned you that place before. Bam, owned a lot of clubs but the most known and biggest was the Infernal. Kai, owned the KJ's Bar and Jennie met him once when Jessi brought her to his bar and he seems nice. Ruby Jane, the owner of the biggest Hotel Restaurant around Seoul.
There are still a lot of businessmen and women out there which are Lia, Daniel, Tzuyu , Yunghoon and many more.