Chapter VI

The sun rays pierces to Jennie's face while watching the people passing by the pedestrian lane. She start pondering where Jennie's bestfriend could be. Yesterday, before she went to the mall, Taeyang drive her to the Hospital where her bestfriend Kim Taehyung is working but the receptionists told her that Doctor Kim resigned two years ago and no one knew where he have been. They said, he just suddenly disappeared.

This made Jennie worry and guilty. She felt bad for cutting her connection to him when she left the country two years ago. Kim Taehyung is her only friend here in Korea but she left him, she ghosted him, she abandoned him like how Lisa did to her. When she left two years ago, she left everything including Kim Taehyung.

She got back to her senses when a loud horn from cars behind hers didn't stop from beeping their cars. Jennie glance at the 🚥 (light) it's not red light anymore. She sighed and step on her gas.

Jennie rolled down her window and leaned her elbow as she rested her hand to her head while driving.

Marco's assistant which is Bobby went to the Hotel Restaurant where the Bae-Manoban's engagement happened.
Bobby was ordered by his boss that he must buy the property no matter what. When Marco found out that Jennie really owned the Hotel, it's so unbelievable for him that he asked them repeated times but the result didn't change. She's really the owner of the big and successful hotel.

"Why are you looking for President Ruby Jane?" Song Kang interefer when he saw Bobby and Sung jae talking near the reception.

"I'm Bobby, and you must Mr. Kang?" The guy gave him a friendly smile but Song just pokered his face.

"I heard Ms. Ruby's name" he repeated.
Bobby looked at Sungjae

Sungjae leaned and whispered to Song Kang.

"I have to talk to your President, it's about business" bobby cutted him, still smiling.

Song Kang exhaled and crossed his arms "Do you have an appointment with her? Cause if you don't, the door is open Mr. Bob"

"Bobby" he corrected, his smile slowly fading.

Song might sound rude but when Sungjae whispered him what Bobby told him earlier, he won't think twice and literally throw him out the hotel.

"Bobby- and even if you have an appointment I suggest you not to comeback. You can't get what you want." Song Kang said firmly before he walked out leaving Sungjae's mout hanging, bobby clenched his jaw and force a smile to Sungjae and then he left.

Jennie stopped her car before the gates when she recognize a man in suit, heading to his car while holding his briefcase. He once look up to the hotel before he finally entered his car and drove off. Jennie felt her breath became heavy as she tightened the grip on the steering wheel.

What the hell is he doing here?!

A knock from her window interruped her from her thoughts.

"President, Miss Tiffany is here." Sung Jae greeted her. Jennie's eyes widened as soon as she heard tiffany's name, she immediately get off from her car and gave the car keys to sungjae so he can park it. She's about to leave when Sung Jae called her

"Pres. Ruby, she's not inside the hotel!"

Jennie looked back and frowned "i thought?"

"I mean, she's here in seoul but not in the hotel hehe" the guy scratch his head and smile awkwardly.

"Where is she?"

"I'm the one who pick them up at the airport. She's not alone"

TMI.

"Them?so where are they?!" Jennie asked losing her patience.

"I dropped them on her condo, I will drive you there President." The guy insist politely.

"No need, I know where her condo is. Tell Song Kang about this so he won't asked about me" Jennie grab back the car keys from his palm and entered her car.

Sung Jae pouts while watching his President driving away from the hotel.

A loud laughters welcomed Jennie when she opened the white door. The three of them stopped when they heard a creaked sound from the door.

"MOMMYYYY~"

וו×

The wrath face of a woman slammed her table that made the guy in front of her bowed his head. Afraid of Lisa's eyes burning with anger.

"Three fucking days! And that's all you have to say?!" Lisa exclaimed, she felt her blood is rising.

"I'm sorry Boss, it's just hard to find any trac---"

"BULLSHIT!!!" She yelled and throw the folder at him, the papers scattered on the marbled floor.
"Isn't it the reason why I'm paying you a big money?! Don't ever come to me just to complain how hard it is because I don't give a fuck, that's not what I'm paying for!"

Lisa glared at him, she tried to calm her self because she's getting out of control again.

"I-I'm sorry Boss, i will do everything-"

"Don't just say it, do it you scumbag." Lisa said firmly. The man bowed his head because of embarassment.

"Y-ye"

"Get out of my sight before I lose all my control"

The man bowed his head and pick the papers to the floor immediately. He wiped the sweat in his forehead as soon as he walked out through the door.

"Useless!" Lisa hissed. She bring out her cigar clipper to cut her cigarette stick then she put her smoker pipe.

She glance at the picture frame beside her computer. Her rage replace by longing and pain.

She breath out a smoke from her mouth as she rested her back on the back rest.

"Whoever did this to you...will pay" lisa whispered while staring at the frame. Her breath became heavy

If I found out the truth, I will forget everything and be the one to take your life.

____
A/n; btw i can't wait for Lisa's solo yohooooo!!!