12- confuse

"J-Jendeuk?" She stuttered.

My smile fades. I'm confused. Did she just called me Jendeuk?

An awkward silence enveloped us suddenly. No one decided to break that silence.

We are all looking at her with a frowned plastered in our faces except Rosie, she looked clueless.

Then I saw sparkling tears in her eyes that will escape any second.

All of us panic inside because she's about cry!!!

But Jessi unnie slapped her back that causes the tears in Jisoo's eyes escape "Yah! Why are you suddenly being teary eyed! Are you that star truck with my sister?"

"Ehh??" Rosie blurted. She's still sitting while exchanging her gazes to the three of us.

"Your sister?" Jisoo ceased her forehead, i can say that she's not okay.

"Are you deaf? I just said it." jessi unnie scoff, she turned to me so i shrugged my shoulders.

My god i'm confused too!?

This weird Kim Jisoo glance at Jessi then to me. She looked puzzled, it's visible on her face.

She nuzzled her hair and put her hands to her both side.

"Are you really?" She asked that made Jessi and I shut up.

Why do i feel like she knows something?

I can even feel my heart starts beating fast. It's not normal. Do i feel nervous? Excited? Scared?

I look down at Rosie who's currently munching her bread, she drank her juice while watching us. Wow seriously? What is that? Netflix and chill?!

"Jisoo-yah, is there a problem?" Jessi asked with a frown, i turned my head to them. Maybe she already notice that her friend is strange right?

Jisoo exhaled from her mouth. She's breathing heavily.

"Uhm?" I uttered that causes them to look at me even Jisoo.

"Jendeuk...Jennie, isn't that you?" She asked staring straight through my eyes. I feel like she can even see my soul because of how deep her gaze.

I looked back to Jessi unnie. She's staring to Jisoo, her brows knitted.

"Is that what Jessi unnie told you about me?" I asked and chuckled.

She looked heavenward and shut her eyes close.

My brows puckered because of her...weird actions.

"So it's really you?" She questioned as soon as she landed her eyes on me. I don't know if they are pulling a prank or what but even Jessi's face can't paint now. Jisoo's reaction is so freaking serious! that it made me nervous somehow because i feel like i'm being interrogated.

I mean what did i do?!

"No, she's not." Jessi unnie answered her.

Rosie and I looked at her in sync but Jisoo is just staring at me, blankly.

Now, i'm totally confused! Why would Jessi unnie say that? Didn't she told me that she talked about me a lot with her? Isn't that Jennie Kim included?

Oh my god, my head is aching. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

"She's my younger sister, she lived with us in America and we are here temporarily to handle the business. I think I clearly told you that, Kim Jisoo." Jessi unnie sound so serious this time. Her arms is crossed over her chest and staring intently with her friend.