31- returned

It's a cold morning for everyone since the Winter season is near to approach. A lot of couples and different races of people, most are Italians were all excited to land on the ground of South Korea. Some are here for a vacation and some just came back to their homes.

A young man and a woman in her mid-40's step out of the plane. Their hair was disheveled as the cold wind trek over them.

A man in the suit smiled watching them walking towards his place. He spread his arms for a greeting hug when the two waved their hands at him.

"Director Lee!" The young man scream happily and ran slowly to hug him.

The older man laugh and tapped his back.

"Aigoo, Mr. Kim did you miss me?" He joked and chuckled.

"Of course!"
The young man admitted and just showed him his box smile as he grabbed their luggage.

Soon the woman smiled widely and went to hug him.

"Welcome back, Mrs. Manoban" he whispered and chuckled, but the woman just pinched his back and pull away.

They talked for a minute before departing and entering his Limousine.

"I miss Seoul! A lot has changed I see" the young man babbled and gaze at Chitthip while smiling.

"Of course, you're gone for almost three years." Director Lee answered while chuckling.

"Can I see my daughter?" The woman burst out that made the two stopped and looked at her.

"I can't be at ease without checking her by myself" she added.

Taehyung gaped at the older man asking for permission. He clasped his hands and pressed his lips before he speaks

"Actually, I went to check up on her the other day. I also talked with the director of that Hospital. They said, Marco, was strict and not allowing anyone to visit his daughter except for Irene and the doctors"

Chitthip frowned, obviously annoyed by what she had heard.

"What? But..." she exclaimed in annoyance while Taehyung is just sitting silently.

"According to the director, since they didn't consent the reporters and such. They are still calling for an interview. Marco prohibited anyone near the VIP Ward, there are also bodyguards. So I don't think it would be easy for you to visit her Chitthip." The man explained, looking apologetic.

The woman just sighed.

"Don't worry Madam Manoban, maybe Bobby could help us," Taehyung added when he saw the sadness engulf her.

"You're right. He's a big help!" Chitthip amused and smiled out of satisfaction.

Director Lee smiled too and nodded his head.

Since he doesn't have his own family, he treats Chitthip and Taehyung as his own, including Bobby who helped them all the way. They can't thank him enough for everything he has done for them even if it can put him in danger.

---

"So the wedding will occur in here?" Wendy asked and chuckled a bit. Irene nodded and glance at her fiance

"You know how long I dreamed to have a grand wedding but if it's for Lisa then I'll do it without thinking twice Wendy" she replied not taking off her gaze from Lisa.

"Yeah I know, and besides if she woke up you can still achieve that grand wedding you want" she added and wink at her.

Irene chuckled as she watched her fiance laying on her bed.