32- tell while i'm foolish

Six minutes ago, after the nurse left the room. The bodyguards bowed their heads as they opened the door for Irene respectfully. She heave a deep breath before stepping her foot inside. Two months already have passed, but nothing changed. Or she thought.

Irene removed her coat and place it over the backrest of the chair. Her face relaxed as soon as her eyes landed on the woman sleeping quietly. 
She pursed her lips and walked closer, she held her hand like she's always doing every time she comes back after her work. She fixed her eyes at Lisa's face, her bruises are now healed, however, the nurse had to put some ointments so it won't leave scars.

"Hon"

Irene whispered while staring at their clasped hands.

"I saw her earlier"

She doesn't know what to expect or what to do, she didn't mean to end up threatening Jennie Kim but she didn't stop herself.

"I threatened her, I did it because I don't want her to take you away from me"

"Lisa, you won't leave me right?"

She asked, she's being paranoid again. Lisa hates Jennie, and there's no reason for them to get back together again. All Irene needs to do is, trust her fiance. Trust Lisa.

"You can't leave me. I won't let you"

Just as when she kissed Lisa's hand, a sudden ring awakened her attention. She stood up and headed to the chair where she put her coat and bag. She grabs her phone, check the caller, and answered the call.

"Hello, Dad" she greets and sat on the chair, turning her back to Lisa.

"I already asked the priest that'll acknowledge your wedding and about the Mayor, you can get the marriage certificate after. Your friend Wendy, Bobby and I will be there to be the witness" the baritone voice said over the line.

Irene unconsciously blushed and smiles thinking about marrying Lisa Manoban. She bit her lips and talked,

"Alright, thanks for updating me Dad"

"No problem. I will hang up now?" He said and exactly Irene remembered something.

"Ahm w-wait "

"You have something to say?" He asked and place the phone on his ear again.

"Dad, I...I encountered Jennie Kim here in the hospital"

Marco automatically puckered his forehead hearing the latter's name. He let out a harsh breath

"What is that trash doing there!?"
He exclaimed that made Bobby flinch on his seat.

Irene licked her lips as she sighed loudly. The pitiful Irene just turned into a fuming cat.

"What else could be the reason dad? I'm so worked up with her and threatened her!" Irene hissed and rolled her eyes.

The old man on the other line just chuckled, he loosen his necktie and motioned Bobby to leaned closer which he did quickly.

"Go to the Hospital, know what her aim" he ordered to him, the guy bowed and obeyed his Old master immediately.

Later when Bobby fled, Marco rested his back on his chairman sit and turned back his attention to Irene.

"What did you threatened her?" He asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"I told her that if she didn't stay away from Lisa, from us. I won't think twice to execute her and her rascal child"

After hearing her, Marco let out a trenchant laugh. Irene knew that Marco is proud of what she did. She can't help but feel great.