1

My name is y/n and I am a student at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. I have been here for about a year or so I'm 21 my close friends are the "original" girls or as I like to call them the "O.Gs" Zoe was the first of the girls I met when I arrived here. Of course, I was greeted by the headmistress Cordelia Goode. I was captivated by her big brown eyes that just draw you in. Along with her beautiful smile and soft voice.
————————————————————————"Y/N!" I hear my name being yelled across the hall it sounds like Queenie. "Going!" I walk into the room "what's up?" "Okay so it's Friday right?" I look at her confused "umm yeah? So.." she smiles "so we're going out!" I laugh at her little dance. "You should already know I'm always down to go out. Who's going?" I walk to her bed and lay flat on my back "wellllll Madison is going no question. We need to ask everyone else. I called you first" I smile up at her "okay well then let's go"

We walk down the steps and into the living room we see Zoe talking to a new student. She sees us and excuses herself. "Hey guys"  "do you have any plans tonight?" Queenie asks her "No I don't think so" she looks confused. I giggle "well then your coming out with us" I tell her. She rolls her eyes and agrees we leave Zoe and go to find the rest of the girls. They all said yes "I'm going to ask Cordelia if she wants to come out with us" I tell Queenie so we do and she agrees. After we ask them we go off to keep ourselves busy until it's time to get ready. I walk out to the greenhouse to check on a plant I've named "Lola" she's a Venus flytrap.

As I walk in I hear soft humming and immediately know who it is. I see a focused and calm Cordelia. Her back is to me so I admire her small frame from her blond low pony tail graciously falling down her back, to her tight ass I smirk and walk closer until I'm right behind her. I blow on the right side of her neck she screams and jumps. I giggle as I hug her from behind and tell her I'm sorry I just couldn't help it. Once she calms down and realizes it's just me she smacks my arm and tells me to "quit doing that!" With her cute little mad face. I throw my hands up in surrender and ask her what's she's doing. "I'm gathering some rosemary for the kitchen we ran out"

I step back and sit on the table behind her just watching as she harvests the Rosemary from the plant. She puts it in a jar and turns to face me. "I watered Lola when I came in" I look into her eyes and smile "thank you Delia" she blushes and looks down "I'm excited for tonight" I tell her. She smiles and says "me too it's been a while since I've gone out. But, this weekend all the girls seem to be off with their families so why do I wanna stay in a big house all by myself" I smile and nod my head "I can't wait to see what you wear tonight" I say as I scan her whole body up and down she blushes and says "I can't wait to see what you wear too" I wink and check the clock in the greenhouse "well then, it's time to start getting ready"

-TIME SKIP-

The girls and I are getting ready in Madison's room
"DAMN PAPA YOU A RARE BREED NO COMPARING AND ITS MUTHAFUKN SCARY!" We all sing/scream "streets" by Doja Cat. I turn down the music they all look at me "so game plan what are we doing tonight?" I ask. Madison is at her vanity putting on mascara "well I'm planning on getting shitfaced and hopefully finding some hot guy to keep me company tonight. What about you" I laugh and say "pretty much the same except not a hot guy but a hot Delia" "of course" Madison says. I wink at her and look at Zoe "and what about you zo?" She's putting on her outfit "dance, drink, and make sure none of you die tonight" I roll my eyes but smile. "Well I just wanna have fun tonight and live life" Queenie says. "I second that" Mallory pops in "me three" says Coco. I look at Madison and she rolls her eyes I giggle and finish curling my hair.

Once we are all dressed we hype each other up as you do and make our way downstairs. We are all waiting for Cordelia. "I'm going to go see if she's ready" I tell the girls "yes bitch tell her to hurry the hell up" Madison says as she lights a cigarette. I make my way up to Cordelias room and knock softly on the door "Cordelia it's me are you ready?" I hear shuffling and she opens the door "could you help me please" she turns around and shows me her open zipper. I just stand there staring at her I quickly snap out of it though and step inside her room. "Sure" I slowly run the zipper up her back my fingers softly grazing her skin. Once it's all zipped up she turns around and thanks me. We stare in each others eyes for a while "you look so beautiful Cordelia" I smile and look at her entire outfit "can you do a little spin for me" she does as I asked and giggles. "Y/N LETS GO!" I hear being yelled from downstairs I sigh "looks like we have to leave" I say and grab Cordelias hand. She nods and we both walk downstairs to the girls "well there you are. Took you two long enough the cars already here and waiting." Madison says as she turns to leave. I look at Zoe and we both roll our eyes.

-TIME SKIP-

We arrive at the club and can see hot people everywhere. Coco leaves to go get us shots after we find a table. We all talk for a while until coco comes back with a tray full of tequila shots. "Coco you know what tequila does to me" I say with a fake sigh. She giggles and says "oh I know" the girls giggle and Cordelia looks at me with a confused look. "Tequila makes her wild" Mallory fills her in. Cordelia nods her head still a little confused. Coco hands us each a shot and we down them together. She slides me a second one and whispers in my ear "your girl is here tonight you might need it" then winks at me. I shake my head and laugh but down it nonetheless.

After a few drinks "Pon de Replay" by Rihanna comes on and we all scream and run to the dance floor leaving Cordelia at our table. She said she wasn't drunk enough to dance. The girls make a circle and start dancing. Queenie comes up behind me and grabs my hips telling me to "GET IT GIRL!" I laugh and sway my hips side to side holding Queenies hands above my head. As I'm much shorter compared to her. I lock eyes with Cordelia whose still sitting at the table sipping her drink staring at me with hungry eyes. I start to sway/ roll my hips and move my body more sensually. Cordelia bites her bottom lip and starts to get up from her seat and walk over to me. But before she can get to me a random girl comes up in front of me and starts grinding. I look back up to Cordelia but she's gone I look around the room but I can't see her anywhere. Queenie saw everything so I stop dancing and look up to her she gives me a sorry look and shakes her head. Telling me she didn't see where she went.

I leave the dance floor and check the table...nothing. I check the bar...nothing. I walk into the bathroom...nothing. I walk up to the sink and wash my hands. After I'm done I place my hands on the counter and hang my head thinking where the hell she went.

This is pt.1 idk how I feel about it yet but I think it could be a great starting point
-NIKKI