42

"DELIA MY LOVE!" I yell from the couch scrolling on my phone and watching the waves while I wait for Delia to finish getting ready. She doesn't reply so I lock my phone and toss it aside. I pad my way through the rooms until I reach the en suite bathroom. "Woah." I say as I see Cordelia in a long black silk gown. Her curves being accented beautifully as she bends forward over the sink to fix her makeup.
Her ass is amazing

I make sure she's not applying any makeup before I land a sharp smack to her ass. She squeals and giggles as I grab her hips and press my pelvis against her "you look so gorgeous my love" I whisper in her ear. She flutters her eyes closed as I move her hair aside and pepper small kisses along her neck and jaw. Cordelia hums "you look sexy in that suit babe" she turns her head meeting my lips in a soft kiss. "Thank you. Are you about ready?" I ask as we break away.

She gives one last look in the mirror "yes I'm ready." She walks past me out the door to grab her bag and to quickly spray her perfume. I stand in the doorway watching as she gracefully wisps around the room. She sees me and smiles. She steps towards me and fixes my hair before spraying me lightly with her perfume. Marking what's hers. I smile and kiss her head. "Let's go" she says before swiftly kissing my lips.
————
As we walk into the building we take an elevator down to restaurant. It's dark for a while before a blue light is cast over everything. Cordelia squeezes my hand as the doors open and we're met with a wonderful view. "Hi, welcome" a voice pulls us out of our gawking. "Hi I have a reservation for y/l/n." The hostess looks through the book "oh yes! Follow me." She walks us to a table positioned right by the glass wall "here you are. Your server will be with you shortly." "Thank you" I smile as she walks away returning my undivided attention to the beauty in front of me.

Cordelia is looking out the window, her arms crossed on the table perching her breasts perfectly for my gaze. I admire her completely, scanning my eyes over her facial features, down her jawline and neck until I meet her cleavage. Then I repeat my actions in reverse. As I meet her gaze Cordelia smiles having caught me checking her out. I chuckle and shake my head. Reaching over I ask for her hand which she places in mine. I rub my thumb over her knuckles "you are breathtaking" I bite my lip "I love this dress on you." Cordelia smiles and blushes averting her gaze out the window as her cheeks heat up.

"Hello ladies my name is mark and I will be your server this evening. Can I get you two anything to drink. May i suggest a glass of wine? Or something tropical?" He adds a little flare to the word 'tropical' I smile and look at Cordelia. She's still blushing as she finally looks to mark "a tequila sunrise for me please" mark nods and scribbles in his pad "and for you?" I think a second before saying I'll take a sangria, strong" mark smiles "I'll bring those right out"

After he leaves I scoot my chair closer to Delia's. I place my hand on her thigh "as I was saying...this dress." I lean in and whisper in her ear "is making me think of some very dirty things I want to do to you." Cordelia gasps softly "like what?" She whispers. I hum and slide my hand higher "well, I'd like to sit you on my lap and admire and worship every inch of your skin, every curve on your beautiful body" I moan into her ear softly and drag my hand up her thigh to her hip. Cordelia's squirms "anything else?" She breathes shakily "as much as I love the way you look in this dress, I adore when you wear nothing at all." Our drinks arrive "are you aides ready to order?" Mark asks. "A few more minutes please" mark smiles "of course"

I lean back to her ear and hum "I wanna bury my head between your legs and ravish you entirely." Cordelia moans softly and crosses her legs "make you cum in my mouth over and over. Flip you over and smack your ass until it's red and raw. I wanna fuck you all night until the only things you know are my name and what pure euphoria feels like as I push you past your limits and make you cum until you physically can't anymore. That's what I want to do to you" I pull away and watch as Cordelia sits there her eyes closed, breathing deeply and lips slightly parted.