14

Your POV:

I wake up tangled between Leahs limbs I giggle and carefully slide out of bed and head to the shower. I turn on the hot water and as I'm waiting for it to heat up I brush my teeth. Once I finally step in I sigh and relax against the hot water. I turn around and let the hot water hit my chest. I suddenly feel cold hands wrap around my waist and a pair of breasts on my back. "You didn't think I would let you shower alone now did you?" It's Leah I giggle and and shake my head no because I honestly didn't. I turn around and wrap my arms around her bringing her lips against mine.

Once we finish our shower I wrap my body in a towel "shit babe I forgot a towel" Leah says "alright hold on I will go get you one" I come back with a towel and hand it to Leah when Cordelias door opens. "Thank you" I look at Leah she's yet to see Cordelia "Oh! Ms Cordelia I-I didn't see you there" as she wraps the short towel tighter around her body. "O-oh sorry I was just going to brush my teeth and wash my face" Cordelia embarrassedly says. I nod at her and grab Leahs hand helping her out of the shower and wrapping my arm around her walking her into my room.

We get changed into comfy clothes and I walk to my window to look outside and think

I have Cordelia in my bath room right now! She will have to talk to me! What about Leah y/n I mean she knows I am in love with Cordelia and she accepts that. I need to talk to her.

Leah comes up behind and hugs me she's wearing once of my oversized hoodies and shorts. I turn around wrap my arms around her shoulders "you look so adorable" she smiles "it's time..." I sigh she pouts "I understand I felt it was coming soon. I will still be by your side until the day it happens and when it does I will be your best friend. Understand?" I smile and nod my head "of course" she puckers her lips and I give her three small kisses. Before she slaps my but and pushes me towards Cordelia "talk to her" I take a deep breath and lean against the doorway watching her. Once she finally sees me I close the door and step closer.

"Our talk went well and she's going to wear the outfit I picked out for her!" I explain to Leah. She grabs my hand and gives it a kiss "I'm glad about damn time you two start talking again! I love seeing you this happy" I smile and give her a sweet kiss. I hear shoes coming down the stairs Leah and I immediately turn our heads towards it. It's Cordelia wearing the outfit I picked out I stand up and meet her at the bottom of the stairs extending my hand out for her. She smiles and takes it "thank you" "it's my pleasure" I lead her into the kitchen arms connected.

We hear gasps "FINALLY!" Madison yells "don't ever do that again Cordelia" Queenie says. "I feel like I'm going to cry!" Coco says fanning her eyes Mallory gives her a hug. "So you two finally talked it out?" Zoe asks "yeah we talked it out and Cordelia is not going to IGNORE me in the future isn't that right?" I turn my head to see Cordelia "yes yes I already said I'm sorry and that it will never happen again" the girls cheer and clap Cordelia smiles and walks away. Leah comes up and grabs my hand I turn to her and give her a smile, she returns it.

"So did you guys 'talk' talk or just talked about the ignoring?" Zoe asked in a secret group huddle around the table. "We just talked about the ignoring not about the other thing yet. Baby steps here" the girls nod "but wait what about Leah?" Queenie asks. I smile and look at Leah to answer the question "well when Ms. Cordelia first started ignoring y/n she took it really hard. I wondered why so I asked her. She told me how she felt and everything. I told her that I care about her a lot and that I will stay by her side until the day her and Cordelia can be together." The girls "Awww" together. "That's so nice of you I would never be able to let my girlfriend chase someone else to let me go" Madison says. I smirk and open my mouth but I'm cut off by Leah "I met y/n after Cordelia why should I stand in between THEIR story.
Y/n and I are living OUR story. So when the time comes I'm willing to let her go so she could be with the woman she loves." I grab her hand and squeeze it.

"Now back to what I was going to say...speaking of girlfriends Madison. How was your night?" I sat back and broke away from the huddle. Leah and I giggle to ourselves "I would say as good as your was" Madison throws it back at me I pretend to be slapped the girls giggle. And Cordelia joins us at the table Madison and I lock eyes battling for neither of us to say anything. "Oh just talking about what the girls did after the club last night" Madison and I snap our necks to Queenie who's smirking at us.

"Oh really what did you girl do?" Cordelia asks before taking a bite off her fork.

Shit!

—————-
Leahs not all bad guys. But damn what would you say to that lie she has the room right next to you....
-NIKKI