3

Your POV:

As we arrive at this girls house I fully give in to the situation accepting the fact that she's not Cordelia. I'm starting to sober up but I'm still pretty drunk not drunk enough to not know what I'm doing though so I guess that's a plus. The girl grabs my face pulling me into a heated make out session leading us through the house to her bedroom. When we arrive she walks me backwards and pushes me onto the bed. I lay there looking up at her I find her very sexy.

She's my height, brunette with green eyes and a banging body. Holy shit I think to myself as she stands before me undressing herself. I sit up and unhook her bra as she works on the buttons of her jeans. I knead her breasts in my hands. She finally gets the button open and starts pushing her jeans down. I decide to help her by switching our positions so she's laying on the bed. I drag her pants the rest of the way down her legs. Once I get them off I stand before her looking down feeling more sober than before.

I slowly start to undress myself making a show out of it because why not. She's whining and trying to touch me but I slap her hands away. Once I'm in my underwear and bra I climb up her body and straddle her waist. Once I'm face to face with her she leans in to kiss me but I move back "what's your name?" I ask her. She whines but says "Leah" I smirk because she looks like a Leah "well nice to meet you Leah my names y/n" I wink and she giggles as I attack her neck biting and marking. Her soft moans encourage me to continue I feel her reach behind me and unhook my bra so I take it off my shoulders and throw it elsewhere.

I start lowering my head between her legs until

SHE'S NOT CORDELIA!

My mind just randomly yelled at me I freeze and contemplate my options. I continue pulling off her completely soaked panties and sticking them in her mouth. I smirk at my actions because I just muffled her moans. I continue in removing my own panties and tossing them towards my clothes so I don't lose them. Leahs eyes widen as I spread her legs and position my pussy over hers. "Mmmhmmm" I can hear her muffled moans. I start circling my hips slowly imagining I was above Cordelia. I close my eyes and continue to ride her faster and faster I grab her hands and place them on my chest. I imagine it was Cordelia grabbing them I moan loudly. Leahs muffled moans getting more frequent and louder. I keep my quick pace feeling my own orgasm quickly approaching me I grab Leahs leg and add more pressure between us. Making us both moan I slap her thigh, she starts grinding her hips up into mine I grip her thigh harder digging my nails into it as I feel my orgasm overtake my body.

After we both ride out our orgasms I get off of her. Lay on my back and wipe the sweat off my forehead. Leah sits up and spreads my legs her head disappearing. I feel her lick up my slit causing me to moan. I close my eyes and push her face into me. I grip her hair as I feel her suck my clit into her mouth. I ride her face and I imagine it's Cordelia doing everything to me.

Cordelias POV:

I'm laying in bed trying to get sleep but sadly being unable to. Until I hear the front door open and shuffling feet along with quiet giggles. I sigh and turn over on my side. I hear the girls come up the stairs and into their rooms.

Is y/n home? Is she okay? Does she feel sick?

After a few minutes I get up because it's utterly useless trying to sleep at this point. I wrap my robe around me and walk into the hall. I quietly check the girls rooms one by one seeing most all of the girls asleep on their beds except Zoe who was wide awake on her phone. I get to y/n's room and see it's empty I sigh and stop myself from thinking the thought about to creep into my mind. I walk back to Zoe's room to ask her where y/n is. But as I walk in she's asleep in her bed.

I sigh and walk into the kitchen hoping she's there but to no surprise she isn't. I sit at the table and hang my head in my hands. Letting a few tears escape my eyes.

What if one of the girls come down for water and see you crying Delia.

I wipe my tears and walk into my room

I shouldn't have left. What if she was looking for me! What a fucking dumb move Cordelia. Way to go! What if she met someone else while you came home to cry.

I eventually cry myself to sleep...

Your POV:

I wake up naked with a pounding headache I try to sit up but feel a weight over my stomach. I look down and see an arm I follow it to a girl whom is dead asleep. I slowly lift her arm off of me and wiggle out of bed carefully before slowly placing her arm back down on the bed. I look around the room and find my clothes in a pile on the floor I quickly pick them up and dress myself before teleporting to my room in the academy.

Once I arrive I strip myself and walk to my bathroom which coincidentally is connected to Cordelias. I knock and soon after hearing nothing I walk in and lock Cordelias door. I turn on the shower and while waiting for the water to heat up I brush my teeth trying to get rid of whatever remains of leah. Once I finish I step into the shower and sigh as the hot water hits my back. I turn around and let the water run down my face. Imagining the water cleansing my soul. I then continue to take my shower.

Once I'm done I dry off and get dressed mentally preparing myself to head down to breakfast...

Pt.3!!!!! Also I'm sorry we slept with someone other than Cordelia. Don't hate me!
-NIKKI