16

Your POV:

So your telling me I have control of Cordelias body? She's giving me consent to control her body! Ohhhhh this is going to be good.

"Please y/n you may begin whenever you are ready" I smirk widely and an idea pops in my head. I quietly lock Cordelias door with my mind. I sit on the desk in front of her.

Focus y/n focus

I push Cordelias chair back with telekinesis she gasps and holds on to the armrests. I smile and make her hands unbutton the top three buttons on her shirt. I cross her legs, make her tease her hair with her hands and lean back once she's done. I sit on her desk looking at a very sexy Delia. She's taking deep breaths making her chest rise and fall. Her eyes are black and locked with mine. "Now this is more like my dream" she growls and grips the armrests tighter. "Shall I continue? Or?"

Cordelia POV:

I can't believe she did that! She looks so sexy sitting on top of my desk. I want to pounce on her. I expected her to do something naughty but not something like this...

"Now this is more like my dream" I feel my arousal suddenly rush through my body. An unexpected growl escapes my throat. I grip the armrests to prevent myself from taking her right there on my desk. "Shall I continue? Or?" Y/n asks

She's trying to provoke me! Well two can play this game.

I read her thoughts:

'Just one more button and I could see her breasts just one. more. button...I wonder if I could give her an orgasm just using my mind?'

I smirk and slowly raise my hands to my chest undoing another button. I watch as y/n's eyes widen and her bottom lip disappears between her teeth. I open my shirt revealing my black lace bra. Y/n growls and my hands shoot up to squeeze my breasts I bite my lip

She's controlling my body again! Yes y/n yes!

The rest of my buttons undo themselves as my hands continue to knead my breasts. My shirt flies open giving y/n a clear view of my chest and stomach. I look into y/n's eyes she's searching mine to see if I'm okay with this. I nod my head "it's okay keep going" she smiles and crosses her legs making me smirk. Y/n kisses her palm then slowly starts moving them together. I look at her confused until I feel my clit being stimulated. I whimper and grip my armrests. She continues speeding up her movements soft moans escape my mouth.

Y/n bites her lip and rubs them together harder "oh! Yessss mhmm" I try and quiet my moans. I feel my orgasm quickly building "are you going to cum Ms. Cordelia" y/n asks innocently "oh god-yes!" Then it stops. My orgasm disappears "WHAT?" Y/n just smiles and hops off my desk "see you later Ms. Cordelia" she waved at me before walking out of my office.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! Fuck my pussy is throbbing what a little bitch!

I'm sitting on my chair trying to calm down. My chest is heaving I sigh and start buttoning up my blouse. I stand up my knees weak and legs shaky. I grip onto the desk to hold myself up.

'And don't even think about touching yourself hahaha'

I hear y/n voice in my head I huff out of frustration and finally stand up walking on shaky legs to the door. I walk into my room and shut the door. I grab a book and try to read knowing full and well I cannot let the girls see me like this. I try to read but I can't focus on anything else but the throbbing between my thighs. I sigh place my book down then lay on my bed and think of he events that just transpired I moan and slide my hands around my body. "I thought I said no touching?" Y/n is standing in the bathroom doorway. I huff and move my hands beside my body. "Please y/n I can't focus" she smirks and walks into my bedroom.
I watch her every move as she glides across my room and kneels on the foot of my bed. "Now please continue" she says.

Your POV:

Cordelia whines and crosses her arms I raise my brows and smile "okay play it that way" I use Concilium and make her unbotton her pants pulling them off her long fair legs. Cordelia moans and locks eyes with me "I am not going to touch you yet but will you please continue" Cordelia nods her head and unbuttons her shirt tossing it elsewhere. I watch her every move intensely she slowly unhooks her bra and drags it down her shoulders I gasp and moan. She smiles and begins pulling off her panties before I stop her. "Wait. Are you sure that you want me here?" She bites her lip and nods "yes y/n" I let her continue she pulls them off and throws them at me I chuckle and grip them in my dominant hand.

"You are so beautiful Cordelia" she moans and grabs her breasts. "I've dreamed of you like this but you are way more breathtaking than my dreams" she slides her hand down between her legs arching her back as she makes contact with her clit. She looks at me and spreads her legs apart. "Wow." I look at her taking in all of her beauty and vulnerability. I slide off my blazer "you are so fucking sexy Cordelia" she whines and starts circling her clit faster "oh y/n keep going" I smile "I wanna lick up your body starting at your thighs. Kissing my way up your stomach. Take your boobs in my hands swirl my hot, wet tongue all over them. Suck them bite them.

Cordelias moans get louder her back arches "put your finger inside" she does as I asked making us both moan. "Good Delia now curl them up" "OH! God- I I'm gonna cum!" She thrusts her fingers faster. The sound of her wetness reverberating around the room. I can't help myself and use my magic to stimulate her clit "OH!-DON'T STOP!" Her mouth drops open and her eyes squeeze shut. Her back arches off the bed toes curling as she cums. "That's it Delia come back to me" I continue to coax her down from her orgasm.

"That was good" she says after she's recovered. I laugh and let down next to her. "Will you go on a date with me Cordelia?" She laughs before saying yes. I smile and cover us with a blanket. Cordelia cuddles up to me resting her head on my chest. I smile and kiss her head watching as her body succumbs to her exhaustion. I soon fall asleep after planning our date in my head.

————————-
Well FINALLY dang I have so many ideas I am so excited.
-NIKKI