6

Your POV:

I'm trying to get some sleep but I can't. I can't help thinking that Cordelia is upset with me. I feel the tears starting to prick my eyes. They start falling and there is no way to stop them now. I sniffle and try and quiet my sobs.

I hear a quiet knock and Queenie walks in. "Hey are you alright?" She asks with a soft voice. I shake my head no and open my arms for her. She closes my door and walks up to me wrapping her arms around my body allowing me to cry on her chest. She strokes my hair in a soothing manner and asks me what's wrong. "I-I think D-Delia is m-mad at me" I say I'm between sobs and sniffles. She wipes my tears and shakes her head no. I just wanna be held right now and she knows.

Cordelia POV:

I'm finished in my office and walking to my room. When I hear soft sobs coming from y/n's room I immediately walk over knock on the door softly and open it. I see y/n wrapped up in Queenies arms crying into her chest. "Hey do you mind if I take it from here?" I ask her. Queenie nods her head and starts to unravel herself from y/n but, before she stands up she grabs her head and whispers something in her ear. Y/n sniffles and nods before Queenie stands up and walks past me. I close the door and make my way over to her bed.

"Can I sit?" I ask her she nods her head keeping it down. I sit down on her bed "what's wrong sweetheart?" Y/n stays silent for a moment before saying "are you mad at me?" My heart shatters into a million little pieces hearing those words fall from her mouth. "No honey, I could never. I'm not mad at you" I say and pick up her head by her chin. She looks me in the eyes before sniffling and looking down again. "You looked so mad at me all day..." I was about to speak but she kept going "I thought you were upset because I came home late"

I shake my head no and tell her "I thought you were upset with me" she sniffles and looks up to me confused. "Why did you think that?" "You didn't talk to me all day, never made eye contact with me, you weren't your usual self. You didn't even try to scare me not even once today!" She giggles and my heart swells. "See there she is that's my girl" she blushes and looks into my eyes. "Can I have a hug?" She asks in the cutest little raspy voice. "Of curse sweet girl come here" I open my arms for her. She nuzzles into my chest and wraps her arms around me. I smile as I wrap my arms around her body and place my chin on her head.

We stay like that for a while until she pulls away and looks up at me "I'm sorry for acting weird all day Delia" "no don't be sorry I'm sorry for not talking to you sooner. I'm not upset that you came home last night. You are an adult and very responsible I trust you make the right decisions." She looks down places her head on my chest and sniffles. "Delia?" "Yes angel?" "Why did you leave last night?" Annnd there it is. "I-I was feeling sick last night. So I came home and rested for a bit" "oh...I was looking all over for you last night" my heart broke all over again.

Dammit Delia she WAS looking for YOU!

"Im sorry sweetheart, I should have told you girls before I left" she nods "it's okay as long as your alright" my heart swells again.

Calm down Delia she's your student!

"Delia?" "Yes" "can you stay here with me please?" I'm a little taken aback "Um...s-sure let me just change real quick and I will be back" I start to unravel myself from her. Once I stand up I look down to see her cute little red nose and glassy eyes. "I will be right back okay?" She nods her head and watches as I go to her side of the bathroom and open both doors so she can see into my room.

I change into my black silk night gown. I picked this one because it's a little more on the revealing side. It falls just above my knees with a plunging neckline. I tease my hair with my fingers and walk barefooted back into y/n's room she's staring at me doe eyed. I giggle and climb into her bed. She is about to nuzzle into me but then stops. "It's okay honey" she smiles a bit and continues to nuzzle into my side. She sighs and says "goodnight Delia" I smile to myself "goodnight angel"

I watch as her breathing evens out and her chest rise and fall. I lay there admiring her delicate angelic features until she stirs a bit and wraps her arm around my waist pulling me closer to her. Butterflies ignite in my stomach and my heartbeat picks up I memorize the feeling of having her this close to me because I don't know if or when this will happen again. I wrap my arm around her and place my chin on her head. I soon fall asleep with the biggest smile on my face.

I kind of love this one. What do you guys think? Plus give me some ideas for drama I'm kind of running out.
-NIKKI <3