28

Cordelia POV:

I giggle as I watch y/n brush Abigails hair into two pigtails. "What?" She asks me. I tilt my head and smile "nothing" she winks at me then finishes tying the little white bows onto Abbys hair. "Okay babygirl, all done!" Y/n picks the toddler up off the sink and lets her down on the floor. Abigail runs to y/n's leg and gives her a hug, making my heart swell. "Tank yew" y/n laughs as she kneels down to boop the small girl on the nose. "Your welcome, now go find Leebug and tell her you're ready" Abby gives a small thumbs up before skipping out of the bathroom.

Y/n turns to me and pulls me closer by my waist. "You are so good with her" y/n smiles "kids love me." She tilts her chin up sliding her hands down my lower back. "Oh really?" She nods her head 'yes' as she places a soft kiss to my neck. I tilt my head back giving her more room "you know who else loves you?" She hums into my neck "me" I feel her smile against my skin before trailing kisses up my cheek then my lips. "Well then your in luck Miss Supreme because I love you too!" She yells playfully, smacking my butt. I yelp and wrap my arms around her neck.

Y/n just smiles at me all dopey before placing a few gentle kiss to my lips. "So do you want to come give small children sugary snacks with me?" I smile then act like I'm thinking "hmm let me see...join my beautiful girlfriend on an ice cream date orrrr stay in my office all day doing paperwork? I don't know" y/n huffs "well let me see if I can persuade you" she uses her powers to send a shock of immense pleasure straight to my core, making my knees weak. I bite my lip to hold back a moan. "Y/n" I whisper as she softly suckles the spot behind my ear.

"So is that a yes?" I hum before I breathe out a soft 'yes'. "Perfect!" She gives me a kiss before releasing me from her grasp. I whine making her smile "I'll meet you downstairs in about 20 minutes. I have to go make sure all the girls are ready." I watch as she blows me a kiss before walking out of the bathroom and exiting the bedroom. I huff "I hate when she does that."

Your POV:

I end up having to help Leah and Zoe dress a few of the girls before we head downstairs. "Miss Cordelia! Look at my dress!" Sophie one of our 5 year olds runs down the last few steps of the stairs to show Cordelia her new pink dress. "Careful soph" I warn her she makes it to Cordelia and does a little twirl. Cordelia gasps and smiles "Sophie you look gorgeous!" I look up meeting delias gaze and give her a soft smile.

I love seeing Delia with children. Having some of my own really scares me but I love these girls like they're mine. "Are you ladies ready to get some ice cream?!" I ask the three small children. "YES!" They all yell excited. "Okay let's go" I grab Abigail's hand, Leah grabs Emily's, and Cordelia grabs Sophie's. Zoe and Madison run to her car stealing Emily from Leah. Making the small child laugh and Leah scold them.

Cordelia, Sophie, Abigail and I get into my car. Since Abby loves the sound of it. We put the girls' booster and car seat in earlier. We all buckle up and head downtown to a small marble slab ice creamery. During the drive Abigail and Sophie were humming and trying to sing along to the songs on the radio. While Cordelia and I kept stealing glancing at one another. Every once and a while, I would feel Cordelia staring at me. When I looked over she had this look on her face and a twinkle in her eyes that I've never seen before.

When we arrive to the ice cream shop. The girls cheer making Delia and I laugh. We get the girls out of the car and watch as Zoe, Madison and Leah try to hold Emily back from running inside. Sophie runs to Leah who grabs her hand and walks in front of Cordelia, Abigail and I. We all order our ice creams then decide to walk to the park. It's about a 5 minute walk. Abigail left Delia and I to join Sophie and Emily. Leaving Cordelia and I by ourselves walking behind the group.

As we're walking my hand would occasionally brush against Delias. I just decided to hold her hand making her and I both smile. We walked in a comfortable silence just enjoying our ice creams and watching the girls walk together. Once we arrive at the park the small girls and I managed to finish our ice cream. Meaning we could play!

"Ready...Go!" The small girls take off running to the playground me chasing closely behind. They end up running to the swing set. I push them occasionally looking up to see a smiling Cordelia sitting on the bench. Either looking at me or talking to the girls.
How did I get so lucky
I think as I watch the way her hair shines in the sunlight and the way her smile makes my heart stop.

"Y/n! Can we go play on the slides?" I'm broken from my daze as Emily asks me her question. "Yah sure you girls go play I'm going to send Leebug and Zoe to go watch you" the girls smile and run off with a simple 'ok' I make my way over to Cordelia on the bench who looks up at me. "Hi beautiful" she smiles "hi love" Madison gags "shut up Madison. Oh Leebug the girls want to go play on the slides but I'm exhausted" Leah stands up "I'm on it" Zoe gets up too "we'll go with you." Madison groans "nooo Zoe please no" Zoe grabs her hands pulling her up "I'm sorry babe but your going"

I laugh as I see Zoe dragging a reluctant Madison along. I feel eyes on me so I look over at Cordelia. Who just simple stares dazed off I presume. "Penny for your thoughts, my love?" Cordelia is broken from her daze "oh nothing I'm just thinking how amazing you are." I shake my head feeling my cheeks heat up. "I think you have the two of us mixed up baby" I chuckle Cordelia cups my cheek "no I don't think so. Leah told me that you were the one who planned this all out for the girls." I smile but then realize she actually talked to Leah.

—————

-Nikki