39

Your POV:

"Bora Bora?!" Cordelia exclaimed excitedly. I giggle and pull her onto the bed. "Yes my love. I've always wanted to stay in one of those overwater bungalows" Cordelia leans into my embrace her back pressed against my front. "I've heard of those. Are we staying in one?!" She asks. I laugh and nod my head "yes we are. I also booked one with an indoor pool that extends out to the water. We have our own private dock and I made a reservation at an underwater restaurant." Cordelia wiggles around excitedly and squeals. I laugh and wrap my arms around her body.

"Are you excited?" I ask her. "YES! I'm gonna start packing!" She hops out of my embrace and runs to the closet. I stay positioned and just look at her. She freezes halfway then runs back to the bed and hops into my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and I hold her hips "thank you y/n" she kisses my lips gently. I hum into the kiss and pat her hips. She smiles and pulls away. A wide smile spreads across her face, reaching her eyes.

I cup her cheek she grabs my hand and kisses my palm. "Go pack my love" Cordelia squeals and dances a bit on my lap before getting off and running to the closet. I laugh before I get up to pack as well.
——————
Once Cordelia and I have all of our bags packed. I start putting them in my car. The small mustang trunk actually fit all of our bags. Cordelia actually wanted to fly in a plane this time and experience a normal vacation. Instead of just teleporting to bora bora.

I shut the trunk and head back inside. All the girls plus Myrtle are in the foyer saying their goodbyes to Delia. I walk up behind Cordelia and slip an arm around her waist. "Are you ready?" She nods her head "yes. Did you put the bags in the car?" I smile and nod my head "yes, dear" Cordelia looks back at the girls and says bye one last time. I give my girls a hug before grabbing Delia's hand and walking us towards the door. "BYEEEEE!" The girls scream their final byes as we leave.

I walk Delia to her side and open the door for her she kisses my cheek before she sits down. I shut the door with a wide smile before running around the car like a goof. I get inside and turn the key in the ignition. The loud roar of my engine makes me smirk. "God your such a car guy sometimes" Delia says with a giggle.

I place Cordelia's hand on top of the stick shift and put mine on top of hers. Cordelia smiles and looks at our hands. I begin to pull out of the driveway. Our car ride is peaceful. Little laughs, plenty of singing and a few stolen kisses later, we arrived at the airport. I hand Delia her suitcase and backpack. Afterwards I grab mine out and shut the trunk, then lock the car.

Cordelia is waiting for me with an outstretched hand. I smile and place my hand in hers. After we check in and pass airport security. We wait to board the plane. As we're sitting down, waiting. Cordelia is on her phone while I (like a child) am looking around taking everything in. This airport has like a shopping center. I spot a few of the airport shops around us, nothing interesting, just selling snacks.

I look over Delia's shoulder and see something promising. "Baby I'm going to look around for a few minutes. Do you wanna join me?" Cordelia smiles but shakes her head no "I'm done walking for now. Plus one of us has to watch our stuff. I don't think you wanna carry it around. Do you?" I shake my head "I thought so. I'll be here, go occupy yourself" I smile and get up. I place a hard kiss to Delia's lips before giggling and running into the store I found.

In the front it looked descent but the further you walked into the shop the more mature things got. I look at the walls assorted with handcuffs, leather whips, blindfolds, lingerie, dildos, everything.
Pink, blush pink catches my eye. I walk over to the pink object and grab it. It's lace. I grasp it in my hands and realize it's really cute lingerie. Blush pink, Lacey lingerie I smile and imagine the way Cordelia's body would fit this perfectly. I smirk and walk around a little longer picking up a few things of interest.

Once I've paid for my things I walk out of the store with a bag in hand. I spot Cordelia and sit beside her. She looks over at me and down at the bag by my feet. I close the bag which causes Delia's eyebrow to quirk upwards. "What's in the bag love?" She asks. "You'll see, later" I put the bag in my carryon and forget about it. About 45 mins later our gate in being called. Cordelia and I line up to board the plane. After boarding and finding our seats, in first class might I add, we get situated and wait for liftoff.

As the plane finally lifts off Cordelia reaches for my hand and looks into my eyes "I can't believe it's happening!" She whisper yells. As the plane elevates, I feel like my love for this woman is as well. My body feels as if it's levitating for her, tiny shockwaves bursting along my skin; starting at her gentle touch on my hand. Once the plane levels and we are steady coasting. Cordelia rests her head on my shoulder looking up at me. I lean in and kiss her nose.

She smiles softly and shuts her eyes. "Are you tired my love?" She hums a gentle "mhmm" I pout at her adorableness and press a long kiss to her forehead. "Rest baby" the announcement saying we were allowed to walk in the cabin is called. So I unbuckle Delia's seatbelt and mine. Our seats recline so I lift the cup holders up and recline our seats so we are both laying down. Delia stirs awake for a second to reposition herself on her side. I fix myself quickly just in time for Delia to rest her head on my chest and fall back asleep.

I make myself comfortable and just as I'm about to drift off. I feel a cold but soft hand slide under my shirt and rest on my stomach. I hiss a bit at her freezing cold hands, but, the warmth radiating through my body any time she touches me, keeps me warm. I fall into a deep sleep soon after.