36

Your POV:

After my shower Cordelia and I got started with our day. I went to the greenhouse watered and fed Lola, my Venus flytrap, that I may or may not have forgotten about for a sec there. Afterwards I spent the rest of my day doing various things around the house with the girls. Cordelia spent the majority of her day in her office. I'm actually on my way to bring her a glass of water and a plate with assorted fruit.

I knock on the door "come in" I hear delias soft voice. I walk in and see Delia siting behind her desk. Her black rimmed glasses perched on the end of her nose and her head bowed down into a sack of papers. When she sees me a soft smile graces her features. "Do you have time for a snack break?" I ask her with a cheeky smile.

Delia chuckles and removes her glasses, placing them beside her and moving the stack of papers to one side of her desk. "With you? Always" I blush as I set the fruit and glass of water on her desk. Cordelia outstretches her left arm out to me. I walk around the desk and place myself in her grasp. She pulls me into her so I straddle her lap.

Once I'm seated comfortably, Cordelia wraps her arms securely around my waist, then, looks up at me with a grin. I return the smile as I stare into her brown eyes and stroke her cheekbone with my thumb. Cordelia breaks our gaze and grabs a strawberry off the plate. She raises it to her lips and takes a bite. I watch as she wraps her lips around the piece of fruit and takes a bite. Her tongue swipes across her plump lips, claiming my attention.

Cordelia catches onto what I'm doing and smirks. She places the other half of the strawberry into her mouth and places one of her hands on the back of my neck. She pulls me down to meet her lips. As our lips collide Cordelia allows the piece of fruit to fall into her mouth. I use my tongue and scoop it into my own, with the help of Cordelias tongue pushing into my mouth.

Once I secured the strawberry, Cordelia pulls away. I chew the piece of fruit and smirk at Cordelias devilish smile. I drape my arms over her shoulders and push myself further into her embrace. Cordelia kisses the exposed skin of my throat making me hum.

I place my palm on her shoulder and hold myself up. Cordelia unbuttons the first three buttons of my blouse exposing my cleavage. I watch silently as she pushes the tray to the side. She then places her warm hand on my chest and pushes me backwards so my back is resting flat against her desk. I shift my legs so I'm comfortable. Cordelia smirks and begins placing small pieces of fruit along the base of my neck, collarbone, top of my breasts and sternum.

I gasp as the cold pieces of fruit touch my warm skin. Small goosebumps erupt along my body as Cordelia gently and methodically places the fruit. Once she's finished she leans back in her chair and admires her work. "Now this is how I prefer my meals to be served." her hands grip the dips in my waist. My breath hitches as she leans down and takes the first piece of fruit off of my neck.

I bite my lip and hold her head in both hands as she runs her tongue across my skin licking up the juices. Cordelia sucks her way along my neck eating and licking up the fruit there. I gasp and moan as Cordelias teeth graze my collarbone. She eats the fruit resting along my collarbones. Softly nipping at the skin. I slowly begin grinding my hips into her. Cordelia chuckles into me as she sucks a mark right above my left breast.

I moan and run my fingers through her hair making it into a makeshift ponytail. I wrap her hair around my hand and hold her close. After Delia has eaten the fruit from my breasts, neck and collarbone. She lifts her head and takes my lips into a sensual kiss. I moan as her tongue enters my mouth. The taste of the assorted fruit swarms around as her tongue swirls, claiming every inch as her own.

Cordelia pulls away leaving me breathless. I grunt and take a deep breath. I admire Delia. Her pupils blown, cheeks slightly blushed, her luscious lips red and swollen. I smirk and grind my hips down hard onto delias lap. Cordelia lifts a brow and slides her hands from my waist to my ass. I moan softly as she tilts my pelvis into a position where my clit hits her lap with the perfect amount of pressure.

I whimper causing Delia to smile. "Ohh do you like it baby?" She asks me. "Yes" I breathe out. Little waves of pleasure shoot through my body as I gently rock my hips. Delia dips her head back down to my chest and eats the fruit off of my sternum. Cordelia reaches up and grabs either side of my head with both hands and tilts it backwards. She licks up the length of my sternum before suckling her mark between my breasts. I'm a gasping, moaning puddle in delias hands. I release a throaty moan and arch my back.

Cordelia releases my head and pulls away from me completely. I whine and place my hands above my head trying to slow my breathing. Cordelias eyes greedily roam my body. She slips her hands under my back, glides them over my waist, down my stomach, making my walls contract; Before running her hands up, between my breasts to finally rest on my throat.

She squeezes gently then hovers her upper body over me. Her face dangerously close to mine. "Thank you for the snack break princess. But...I need you to do something else for me" she says lowly. Her voice missing it's usual soft and gentle tone. I gulp "anything you want." She squeezes my throat "say it right" she demands. "Anything you want, mommy." I say. Cordelia smiles "good girl. Now get on your hands and knees under my desk."

Excitement shoots throughout my body and I immediately scramble off her lap and do as she directed.
—————————-

Idk how I feel about this one :/
-Nikki