8

Your POV:

"So yeah I don't know what it is or how to control it. It only clicked in my head when Madison grabbed me the other day during breakfast. I felt her emotions because the topic we were talking about...they definitely were not mine" she nodded her head again "well-uhm after lunch today meet me in the greenhouse and we will start then. Sound good?" I nod my head "yah okay" I stand up and start heading to the door "thank you Cordelia"
"No problem y/n see you at after lunch" and with that I was out the door and back into my room to study.

Cordelia POV:

Shit! She's developing the power of empathy! Ohhhh Cordelia you are so screwed she's going to figure out you have feelings for her. Oh no, you have to help her control them...that means you have to touch her. It's okay I can just cast an blocking spell it should be fine. I should be fine.

-TIME SKIP-

Your POV:

After lunch I head to the greenhouse and Cordelia is already there with an assortment of books. "Heyyy Delia?" She looks up from a book and smiles "are you ready to begin?" I nod my head yes and lean over to read what the book says "the power of empathy?" I ask her "I think that is the power you are developing. It's rare for witches but not uncommon" I let her continue "that means you have the ability to feel peoples emotions through physical touch and after you master it you can just sense the emotions without the touch" I slowly nod my head taking in all the new information.

"Okay so how do I get it under control?"

Many exhausting hours later Cordelia with the help of Zoe had managed to teach me how to control my powers by using a metaphorical 'switch' to turn them on and off.
"Okay now flip the switch on and tell me what Zoe is feeling" I close my eyes and focus on Zoe and her energy I 'flip the switch' and feel a wave of calmness and joy. "She's calm and happy" Cordelia looks at Zoe who nods and smiles brightly "Way to go y/n!" I jump in joy and give Zoe a hug them Cordelia "thank you so much Cordelia. She's just smiles and waved us off.

Zoe and I are walking through the academy holding hands when Madison walks by taking a drag out her cigarette.

'Oh my gosh she looks so sexy when she smokes. I wish she would just pin me against a wall and kiss me already!'

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I pull my hand out of Zoe's grasp. She looks over to me  "WHAT?" "I do NOT think Madison is sexy and I do NOT want her to pin me against a wall and kiss me!" Her eyes widen and her mouth drops "why did you say that?!" "I heard it in my head I-I don't know" Zoe looks at me confused "grab my hand again" I grab her hand "I think you can hear my thoughts!" "No I can't...WAIT A MINUTE!" We both look at each other then run up to Cordelias office.

We quickly pound our fists against Cordelias door. "What is it!" Cordelia opens the door looking worried. "I READ ZOES MIND!" "Y/N READ MY MIND!" Zoe and I both scream at the same time. "WOAH woah calm down one at a time please" Zoe looks over to me "Zoe and I were walking down the hall holding hands then she thought of something I would NEVER think of then we kind of figured it out from there" Cordelia just stands there looking puzzled for a second then ushers us inside her office and closed the door.

Cordelia POV:

There's no way! What the hell?
I close the door and walk back behind my desk "Zoe come here and y/n turn around and face the door please" I write
'Don't say anything just read the line below, think about it then touch y/n'
down on a sheet of paper and show it to Zoe she giggles but nods her head and does as I asked. "Pickles are greener than hotdogs what the" y/n says and turns around I pick up the paper that read 'pickles are greener than hotdogs' "ohhhh" y/n said.

So she can read minds!

"So how do I control it" y/n asks "omg yes please I do NOT need her reading my mind"
y/n smirks and says "well we need to have a talk later anyways" and winks at Zoe. Zoe rolls her eyes and looks at me pleadingly. I giggle but tell her to use the switch method and try again. She does and it works after a few attempts.

-TIME SKIP-
Your POV:

It's been about a month or so since I developed and learned how to control my new powers I'm currently sitting on my bed reading a book about empathy turns out I can develop more cool stuff if I try. I hear a knock on my door "come in" Delia pops her head in I smile "what's up Delia" she walks in the smile never leaving her face. "Why the big smile huh?" I tease her she rolls her eyes "I found her!" I look confused "found who?" "That presence I was telling you about a while back" I think and then it hits me "ohhhhh that's great Delia" she smiles brighter "I know she's moving in today so I was wondering if you would greet her with me since she is about your age" I salute her and say "yes ma'am" she giggles and walks out of my room.

This girl should be here any second.
DING DONG
The doorbell rings Cordelia and I walk to the door I open it with a kind smile. But that smile drops as soon as I see her brown hair and big green eyes.

NO FUCKING WAY!

"Hi Leah my name is Cordelia Goode and this is y/n welcome to Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies" Cordelia shakes her hand then smiles down at me I put on a fake smile and shake her hand as well. As our hands touch I feel a surge of joy and lust. I pull my hand back and move out of her way. Cordelia places her hand on Leahs shoulder and brings her in. Leahs eyes never leaving my body.

Well I'm fucked
——————-

Okay guys Leah is back and joining the coven! Thank you gay_in_sarah for suggesting this idea and please don't hate me for it I promise she's there to help things along with Delia and y/n. I wanna slow burn you guys. Hahahaha
-NIKKI