12

Your POV:

"Do you know how hard it was for me not to drag you into the bathroom and take you right there?" I growl into her ear she moans softly. I bite the shell of her ear and trace my tongue down to her lobe I hear her breathy moans in my ear. I move my lips down to her neck finding her pulse points and marking them. I bring our lips together in a needy kiss. I grip her waist and push her back into the door making her let out a loud moan. I break away "let's take this to the bed shall we?" I tell her as I grab her hand and start leading her upstairs. As we're walking up the stairs she slaps my ass hard. I quickly turn around to see her biting her lip "mmmm I want you already baby" she whines "wait" I say

Wen we finally get to the top of the stairs I grab her by the neck and bring her into a passionate kiss. I slam her against the door making her moan in my mouth. "Mmm" I move down her neck and place her leg on my hip grabbing her ass in my hand. I open the door and pick Leah up and I kick the door with my foot. I walk her to the bed and place her down I slowly climb on top of her. She watches my every movement  I hover over her my necklace dangling in her face. She grips at my back trying to pull me closer. I hike her dress up her thighs exposing her red lace underwear I place my knee between her legs "mm" she wraps a hand around my head. I lean into her but pull away making her whine.

I darkly chuckle before softly kissing her lips I start to deepen the kiss introducing my tongue when we hear distant muffled moans "oh oh Zoe!" We both freeze mid kiss. I slowly pull apart and smile at the sound it makes. "Well I guess we're not the only ones getting lucky tonight" Leah says we giggle as she grabs my face pulling me back into her. I shift my leg so it hits her clit she gasps into our kiss. I smirk and proceed to strip her of her clothes until she's just in her red lace panties. I climb off of the bed and start unbuttoning my pants slowly bending over sliding them off my legs. Leah starts moving her hand between her legs "no touching hands above your head" she whines but listens. I slowly start removing my top leaving me in my bra and panties.

I climb back on top of her and straddle her waist. I unclasp my bra and toss it aside Leahs arms twitch I smirk and grab my boobs myself squeezing and moaning. "Hmmm let me touch you pleaseee" I smirk and grab her hands slowly placing them on my chest "all you had to do was ask baby" I moan as she squeezes them roughly and pulls me down above her head. She starts sucking and biting my nipples. I grind my hips down onto hers making us both moan. I sit up on her and slowly grind my hips she moans so I stick my finger into her mouth. She sucks on it never breaking eye contact I moan and get off of her hooking my fingers around the band of her panties.

I quickly pull them off and attach my lips around her clit sucking it in and out of my mouth "OH! Mmmm" Leah places both hands on my head pushing me down riding my face "Mmmm" I moan into her. I use one hand to grab her boob and the other around her thigh. I lick circles and lines on her clit with my tongue slowly picking up speed. "Y/N! BABY!" I take the hand on her boob and thrust two fingers into her at a rapid pace. "SHIT! MHMMM JUST LIKE THAT! Ohhhh baby your gonna make me cummm, harder!" I add a third finger into her and a few seconds later she cums hard on my fingers. I let her ride out her high and slowly pull my fingers out and place them into her mouth. She moans as she sucks my fingers clean.

I slip them out and kiss her passionately. We spent the rest of that night trying new things together. Until we eventually fall asleep tangled up in each other.

Cordelia POV:

I woke up when the girls came home. I heard all of their feet shuffling and shushed laughter. I turned on my side trying to go back to sleep. I figured all the girls went to sleep once it was quiet so I closed my eyes until I heard the door close and a thud along with quiet voices. I hear the stairs creaking and the sound of two separate heels hitting them softly. I hear a loud slap sound my eyes snap open "mmmm I want you already baby" I hear Leahs voice I roll my eyes and sigh. "Wait." I hear Y/n dominant voice. My breath hitches in my throat.

I hear the heels get closer until another thud and a moan. I'm listening intently now. Y/n's door opens and shuts. I hear muffled kisses and moans. I would randomly hear y/n's dominant voice through the wall "No touching hands above your head" my heart drops and butterflies ignite in my stomach. It's quiet for a while until I hear y/n moaning softly I squeeze my thighs together "hmmm let me touch you please" I hear Leah beg. "All you had to do was ask baby" y/n says and moans I catch myself softly whine. I hear muffled moans for a while.

"Y/N! BABY!" Leahs voice comes clear through the wall making me jump a bit. "SHIT! MHMMM JUST LIKE THAT! Ohhhhh baby your gonna make me cummm, harder!" Leahs moans and whines come clear through the wall. This goes on for most of the remainder of the night. I finally had enough and cast a soundproofing spell on y/n room. I fall asleep shortly thereafter.

————————-
Sorry people but Cordelia and y/n will be together I promise!
-NIKKI