11

Your POV:

Four weeks... It's been four weeks since Cordelia and I talked. Four weeks now that Leah has been here. Three weeks since she befriended the girls and two week since we started dating. One day since I gave up hope of Cordelia and I being the same. We would see each other around the academy I would stop and stare at her. She would simply ignore me and walk past. I would reach for her hand, she would pull it away. I would ask her to talk to me, she would simply turn away...my heart hurt but Leah, Leah makes me feel better. She is the sweetest funniest person ever.
Well besides Delia...
She would hold me while I cried until I can't no more. She would make me laugh when I'm sad. She would take care of me when I stopped eating and got sick. She's my lifeline right now. Her and my girls.

Tonight the girls and I are going out. It's Friday which means the weekend is here. I am in desperate need of a night out. Currently we are all getting dressed in Madison's room singing songs as we always do. I finish my hair and makeup and look at my outfit. I'm wearing my signature outfit with a little variation.

  "Damn y/n if Leah don't fuck you I will!" Madison teases as she walks out of the restroom

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Damn y/n if Leah don't fuck you I will!" Madison teases as she walks out of the restroom. I shove her shoulder as Leah laughs. I turn to look at what she's wearing since I've yet to see her. Madison insisted on getting her dressed.

"Holy- you look amazing!" I slowly walk over to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Holy- you look amazing!" I slowly walk over to her. She bites her lip "really?" I slip my arm around her waist and pull her close she giggles. I lean in close to her ear "you would look amazing on my arm...or underneath me screaming my name" I whisper in her ear before biting it. She moans into my ear I smirk as I pull away she just stares at me undressing me with her eyes, I wink. "Okay bitches let's GO!" Madison yells we all whoop and cheer I stand back and let's the girls leave first.

I pull Leah by the arm into me she gasps "y/n what are you doing" I begin sucking her neck lightly biting she moans and leans her head so I have more room I smirk against her skin and pull away "your mine tonight understood?" She moans and nods. "Let's go" I hold my arm out for her, she loops her arm through mine and we walk out. As we make it to the top of the stairs I hear Coco gasp "y/n really" Leah and I slowly descend the stairs arms connected. I smirk and ask "what?" She smacks my arm and points to Leahs neck. I giggle as I begin to walk into the kitchen to grab a water as I forgot to drink some all day. I don't wanna be super hungover.

I enter the kitchen and see Cordelia sitting at the counter reading a book.
Shit
I act like I didn't see her and grab a water I hear Leahs heels clicking into the kitchen "I cannot believe you! Really you tease me to do this?" I giggle as I open my water and take a sip. She gets closer and bends her neck showing me the mark. I pretend to be shocked and gasp "baby who did that to youuu? Oh nooo" she smacks my arm "YOU!" I lean into her ear and whisper "you won't be complaining when they are all over your chest and thighs now will you?" I back away to see her shocked face. I lean back in "now behave and I'll reward you" I pull away she whines and laces her arm through mine.

At the club the girls and I have had a few drinks. I promised Zoe I would stay the most sober so she can have some fun tonight. "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry came on and I ran to the dance floor dragging Leah with me. I find a spot and start singing the song with her. Zoe and Madison end up next to us Queenie, Coco and Mallory stay at the table trying to see who can finish their drink first. "US GIRLS WE ARE SO MAGICAL, SOFT SKIN RED LIPS SO KISSABLE" I wrap my arms around Leahs waist bringing her flush against my body. As the chorus hits I bring our lips together. The kiss started off innocent but got progressively rougher. We break apart for air I look over and see Madison and Zoe making out I turn Leahs head she sees them and widens her eyes with a big smile on her face. "I knew it!"

I wait for them to break apart before I walk over "hey lesbians would you wanna borrow my harness or do you have your own?" I laugh so hard. As I watch both of their faces redden "I'm just playing it's about damn time you two got together I lost a bet I thought it would happen later tonight" they both look at me surprised I shrug my shoulders and wink before walking back to the table. I reach in my pocket and hand Queenie $25 Coco a $5 and Mallory hands me a $20. Leah and the girls do their own exchange when Madison and Zoe walk up. "Thank you ladies" Mallory says Zoe hides her face in Madison's neck "Awwww" we all say we drink a few more drink and I secretly down 3 shots of whiskey before leaving.

Once we get to the house it's 2am everyone gets out of the car and heads to the door. "Shit I left my purse in the car" Leahs tells me we walk back and grab it before walking into the house. Once we're inside I close and lock the front door before I push Leah up against it.

———————-
🎶I think you know
where this about to go 🎶
-NIKKI

Jealousy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें