21

Your POV:

Please y/n take them off" I smirk and quickly drag them off her legs I lick her arousal off of them while making eye contact with Cordelia. I moan loudly Cordelias eyes are wide and black. "These are mine now" she moans and nods her head I throw her panties with the pile of my clothes and look down at her wet pussy I groan and lean back down between her legs. I near where she wants me most and hover my mouth over and exhale letting her feel my breath. She whines and moves her hips closer to me. I smack her inner thighs she squeals and moans. I wrap my arms around her thighs and suck the sweet spot between her hips and pussy she groans and throws her head back. I switch to the other side and moan letting her feel the vibrations.

I let go with a pop I lean up and grab Cordelias neck bringing her into a hard and passionate kiss. I push my tongue into her mouth I use my other hand to massage her breast causing her to moan into my mouth. I bite her bottom lip pulling it slightly making her sigh and place her hands on the back of my head and neck. I pull away and look into her eyes. I let the hand that was on her breast slide down her stomach to her core slowly watching as her eyes widen in anticipation. I stop just above her wet pussy "are you sure about this Cordelia?" She nods her head and gives me a soft kiss and says "I've been waiting for you. I'm ready y/n...please make love to me" I search her eyes seeing nothing but her sincerity.

Never breaking eye contact with this beautiful woman. I continue sliding my hand down to her pussy. To which I'm met with her dripping arousal her and I both gasp and moan. I slide my fingers up and down her slit gathering her arousal. I bring my fingers up to my mouth and suck them clean moaning and rolling my eyes back as her taste coats my tastebuds again. "You taste amazing wanna try?" I ask her she nods and I lean down and capture her lips sliding my tongue into her mouth she moans at the taste of herself. I open my mouth leaving my tongue in between her lips as she sucks it. I sigh and kiss her quickly before I pull back and crawl back between her legs. I wrap my arms around her legs and slowly drag my tongue up her slit gathering her arousal in my mouth. "Hmm" she moans and grabs the bedsheets beside her hips. I look up to her and grab her hands holding them in mine. She looks down at me and smiles.

I squeeze her hands and slowly attach my lips around her swollen clit. Cordelia gasps and arches her back. I start to slowly suck on her clit Cordelias breathing picks up and she's moaning softly "oh yes baby just like that" she squeezes my hands and arches her back as I start circling my tongue around it while I suck harder. "Mmm baby right there, right there" she husks out. I moan into her pussy the vibrations causing her to moan louder and throw her head back against the pillows. I dip my tongue into her swirling hitting all the right spots. Cordelia starts riding my face making me moan out of approval "mhmm." I pull out of her and reattach my lips to her clit sucking it in and out at a rapid pace. I then press my tongue flat against her holding her hands tighter pulling her into me while I rock my body causing her to move against me at the perfect rhythm. "OH Y/N! JUST LIKE- OH MY GOD!"

Her headboard is hitting against the wall. She squeezes my hands harder and screws her eyes shut. "Look at me!" She does as I tell her. I then resume my position. Rocking my body faster into her kneeling on my knees arching my back to give her a view of my ass bouncing for her. "OH YES! UNHH! SHIT!" I stop rocking and suck her clit in and out of my mouth quickly alternating between that and dipping my tongue into her letting her ride my face. "SHIT! BABY IM SO CLOSE MHMM KEEP GOING!" So I do. "YES! YES! YES! IM GONNA C-CUM!" I dip my tongue as deep as I can into her arching up hitting her G-Spot "Y/N! IM CUMMING!" Her mouth drops into an "O" formation her eyes screw shut and her legs start shaking as her orgasm rips through her. I help her ride it out and clean her up as she finally catches her breath. I release her hands. But I keep slowly swirling my tongue around she twitches because she's so sensitive "Mm."

I smile and slowly suck her clit into my mouth her eyes slowly roll back. I slowly wrap my arms around her legs holding her in place. As I suck her clit in and out of my mouth faster. "OH SHIT! AHH!" She tries to push my head away but I have a strong grip around her legs. "BABY! I CAN'T! HMMM! OH GOD!" She's squirming and moaning loudly. I sit up on my knees pulling her closer to me never releasing her clit. I violently shake my head side to side while I lick her clit. Her hands shoot up into my hair pulling it. Causing me to moan into her sending vibrations through her. She digs her nails into my scalp. "I'M GONNA-" she gets cut off by a moan as I slip two fingers into her curling them to hit her G-Spot. I violently thrust them knuckle deep.

Cordelia is pushing down into my fingers. I sit up and grab her throat squeezing hard but not too hard. She moans loudly and I feel her walls tighten around me. I lean down and kiss her to quiet her moans as she reaches her orgasm. She holds onto my shoulders digging her nails in and dragging her nails down my back. I keep fingering her until her body violently shakes as her second orgasms rips through her. I help her ride it out "That's it come back to me baby" "you did so well" I praise her. Once she's finally calmed down. I slowly pull my fingers out of her making her twitch and whimper. I put them up to her lips and she immediately opens. She moans at the taste of herself and sucks my fingers clean. I pull them out and stick them into my own mouth then I give her a soft kiss filled with love.

"That was amazing y/n" she says as she cups my face in her hands pulling me into another soft kiss. "I love you Cordelia I always have" I tell her as I grab her right hand and kiss her palm. "Mmm I love you too y/n I always have as well I just never knew you felt the same" she looks at me with adoration. I continue to place soft kisses on her palm up her wrist, up her forearm, bicep to her shoulder and neck where I suckle a hickey then up to her ear and whisper "Will you let me love you for as long as I live?" I kiss her shoulder "Will you let me cherish you every second of the day?" I kiss her neck "Will you let me wake up next to you every morning?" I lick her earlobe up the shell of her ear "Will you let me hold you through the night?" I kiss her jawline "Cordelia will you be my girlfriend?" I kiss her lips. "Yes y/n! I will let you do all of those things and I promise to do the same...and I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend!" She then grabs my face and kisses me with passion.

————————————
Idk give me ideas I'm feeling very uninspired
-NIKKI