26

"IT HAS TO STOP!" Queenie says visibly irritated. "Every other night I'm woken up by Cordy screaming...it honestly makes me think my sex life sucks" Madison rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Guys yes it sucks but at least y/n is making Cordelia happy and less stressed" Zoe says. "I mean yah but I could go without hearing her 'stress' be released" Madison says as she sits down at the table. The girls hum and nod in agreement. "Well as y/n's ex lover I'd expect you to hear Ms. Cordelia through the walls"

The girls all snap their necks to the doorway. "Leah?!" "The one and only" she said as she stepped into the kitchen and took a seat on Queenies lap. "Where have you been?" Leah sighs "I went back home...my grandmother passed. But I took care of everything there and I missed you guys" "aww I missed you too!" Queenie says as she squeezed Leah. "I'm sorry for your loss but I'm glad your back" the girls all said their condolences. "Thank you guys but now...what did I miss?" Zoe looks at her "Where do we start"

"Cordelia!" I yelled from the armoire "yes dear?" I smiled to myself at the pet name. "Can you please help me find something to wear today?" I turned around a pout on my face. Cordelia slowly walked over to me, her mesmerizing hands swiftly working on the buttons of her blouse. Once she reached me she softly grabbed my chin "aww princess of course I will" she placed a few soft kisses on my lips to which I melted. When she pulled away I whined and pouted once again. Cordelia smirked and turned to look for an outfit.

I was laid out on Cordelias bed scrolling through my phone when Delia reappeared holding up (whatever outfit you choose) and laid the pieces of clothing out on the bed. I sat up and looked at them. She then walked off and came back with accessories. "Here darling" I smiled then a thought passed through my head. I laid back again throwing my hands above my head. "Dress me?" I said in an innocent voice giving Delia my best puppy dog eyes.

Delia laughed and started to undress me. Once I was finally dressed I wrapped my arms around Cordelias neck, her arms snaked around my waist. "Thank you my love" Cordelia leans down and captures my lips in a sweet kiss. Her hands come up to caress my cheeks before pulling away and placing a kiss on my forehead "of course my love" "you know I love when you call me that." Cordelia tilts her head to the side a bit before smiling "my love?"  I nod "I love it too" she admits.

We head downstairs to see the girls. As we turn the corner into the kitchen we're met with the sound of laughter. But one laugh stands out the most for me. "Leah?" I call out as I turn the corner. "Y/n!" She squeals as she runs to me and gives me a hug. I pick her up and she kicks back her legs, I put her down and she keeps a hold of my hands. "How was the trip back home?"

Leah shakes her head "it was nice to see all my family again but I really only went for my Nona" I rub my thumb over her knuckles "I really loved that woman, she was so sweet and genuine" Leah sniffles a bit then laughs sadly "ma choupinette" I feel a single tear slide down my cheek and smile choking out a laugh. "Fragolina" I whisper out to her making her and I smile.

Flashback

Leah has been there for me throughout the whole Cordelia situation. So in return I wanted to do something nice for her. I know how important her Nona is to her so I am flying her in. Leah has no idea she just thinks we are going to pick up a new student from the airport. We arrive at the airport and get down to get the 'new student'

"Where is this girl?" Leah asks I shrug my shoulders and keep a lookout for her Nona. I spot her and wave her over. Leah sees her and turns around giving me a shocked face. Before running over to her Nona. "Oh my gosh Nona what are you doing here?!" Her Nona laughs and says " well my little fragolina, ma choupinette over here got me a ticket"

I give Leah a questionable look confused by what she just called me "fragolina means little strawberry in Italian, and ma choupinette means my cabbage. Yes it's weird but it's a term of endearment trust me." I smile and grab Nonas' luggage placing it in my trunk.
——————————————

I bring Leah into another hug before she sniffles and pulls away "I'm fine...I'm fine but uh this does remind me she...left you something." I'm taken aback and shake my head no "no whatever it is you keep it." Leah squeezes my hand and stands up to lead me into her bedroom. She opens up a little brown music box and takes out a beautiful gold ring with pearls and hands it to me. I stare at it in awe "Nona said it's from the 1870's passed down through generations."

I'm in complete amazement and confused as to why she gave it to me of all people. "Why me?" Leah sighs and shakes her head. "I don't know she just said it belongs to you now. That you will know what to do with it." I'm even more confused but just decide to go with the flow. Nona was a wise woman.

"I guess...thank you Nona." I put the ring on and admire the jewelry on my ring finger.