34

Cordelia POV:

Y/n is cuddled into my side. I move a piece of her hair behind her ear and admire how peaceful she looks before carefully climbing out of bed. I walk to Zoe's room, her light is still on. I knock softly "Zoe can I come in" the door opens and reveals Zoe sitting on her bed reading a book. "Did you just use magic to open your door?" I ask her. She just smiles "sorry but I think I figured out what happened to the girls"

I let it slide and take a seat on the edge of her bed. "Go on" Zoe shows me the bold she's reading "they were dosed with an arousal potion. I'm pretty sure you figured that out." I nod my head. "But I figured out how they were dosed." I raise an eyebrow. Zoe reaches over and grabs a teacup off of her dresser and hands it to me. I inspect it and smell it. "I wouldn't drink that unless you wanna walk back into that room and attack y/n" I give the tea back to Zoe.

"Did someone make them tea dosed with the potion? Because I'm pretty sure the girls had no idea they were dosed." Zoe nods her head "yah the Blair sisters made us all tea I just so happened to be the only one not to drink mine." I sigh "thank you Zoe" she nods her head and I stand to exit the room.

I walk down the hall to the Blair sisters room. I walk in and see them giggling on their bed. They immediately stop once they see me. "So girls what did you do today?" I ask them. "Oh nothing just read a few books and watered the plants in the greenhouse" I clench my jaw. "Oh so you two didn't put an arousal potion in the tea you gave my girls?" I place my hands on my hips and glare at them watching how they squirmed.

"Uh-we-um" I cut Jessica off "I don't want to listen to your excuses! You two have lost your privileges. Along with one week with me in my classroom where you will write lines until I release you, no leaving this academy unless I tell you otherwise and I will be binding your powers unless they are needed for class and or an emergency. I will reinstate your privileges when I see fit. Do I make myself clear?" The girls bow their heads "yes ma'am" "good now get ready for bed and I expect to see you two in my classroom at 7:30am" With that I turn around and shut their door.

I walk back into my bedroom and see y/n laying on her side. My eyes trace along the curves of her body. "Come lay with me" I hear a soft voice. I look up at see y/n looking at me with her big doe eyes. I smile and strip down to my underwear before climbing in bed. Y/n snuggles up to me and rests her head on my chest. "Where do you go?" I wrap my arm around her and run my fingers along her spine. "I went to figure out who put an arousal potion in your tea" her head snaps up and she leans on her elbows "the Blair sisters drugged my tea!?"

I giggle and cup her cheek "yes my love they did" y/n huffs "those little fucking bitches" I stroke her cheek with my thumb "calm down baby I already reprimanded them and gave them a punishment I don't think they like" y/n places her head back in my chest. "Good....but I have to admit....I should thank them" I quirk an eyebrow "for what?" She smiles "for giving me a reason to have your head between my legs and for giving me an idea" I chuckle and kiss her head "baby all you have to do is ask and what idea?" she smiles and kisses my chest.

"Well now I know...and you'll find out later" y/n kisses my neck. I laugh "I have a feeling you're going to drug me" she nods her head and hums "indeed I am" I shake my head and kiss her temple. "Goodnight my love" y/n snuggles closer and tangles our legs. "Goodnight Delia, I love you"
———————

This one is short but I had
a little bit of time to write today
before I move. So I hope you enjoy.
-Nikki