5

Cordelia POV:

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the shower. I figured it was y/n I sigh and roll over to check the time. I have an hour and a half before breakfast. I get out of bed and start getting dressed.

Is she just getting home? Who was she with? Did she have sex last night? Of course she did Delia who would want to sleep with her.

I internally roll my eyes at my thoughts. I finish getting ready and I wait for y/n to leave the bathroom so I can brush my teeth. After she's done in the bathroom I knock and upon hearing nothing I walk in. A wave of y/n's' floral scented shampoo hits me. I smile to myself as I brush my teeth. I finish and head down to the kitchen to prepare myself a cup of coffee

As I'm reaching for a mug I see y/n and Zoe walk in together. Y/n looks a little shaken and the girls all give her sympathetic looks. All except Madison who has a million dollar smirk.
Nothing good can come out of this.
Y/n sits down at her seat while Zoe grabs them each a glass of water. "What can't walk? Was the hot brunette from last night that good?" Madison teases y/n

So she was with a woman last night! I knew it. 'Hot brunette' Madison said 'hot'

I feel my blood boiling my grip on my coffee mug tightening. Y/n eyes snap open she looks up and I think she's looking at me but Zoe steps into my peripheral and I know she's looking at her. "Why do you want her number?" Y/n quips back at her. Madison yells "why the hell would you say that?" Y/n just smirks and whispers something in her ear.

She's probably telling Madison how great that 'hot brunette' was last night

I squint my eyes watching the two as Madison's eyes widen as she gasps. Madison then drags Y/n out of the kitchen.

They are probably talking about y/n's activities last night. It should have been me I should've left. She could have left with me. I should have walked right on up to them and dragged y/n out with me.

I watch as the two of them come back. Y/n grabs Madison's arm and whispers something to her. Madison nods and sits down. "You guys okay?" Zoe asks y/n takes a sip of water and looks to Madison "we're fine just girl talk. I must've hit a nerve or something" y/n just rolls her eyes and nods. I catch her eyes and for the first time since she arrived in this kitchen she's looking at me.

She puts her fork down and signals something to Zoe, Zoe nods and they proceeded to walk to the sink dishes in hand. As they walk past me y/n doesn't even spare me a glance even as they wash the dishes. I'm a little hurt once she's done and waiting for Zoe she stands by the doorway and looks at me.

Is she purposely trying to ignore me? Did I upset her? Is she mad at me after breakfast is finished I need to talk to her.

I'm so lost in thought I don't even realize she was looking at me. That is until Zoe walks past breaking my trance. My eyes shoot yo to y/n who is already looking at me before Zoe grabs her hand and leads her away.

SHIT!

I wait for all the girls to finish eating before I make my way up to y/n's room. I knock and hear nothing I slightly open the door and see it's empty. I figure she's with Zoe so I make my way over as I approach the door I hear muffled voices. I knock and hear a "come in" so I open the door and there she is. Crossed legged laying back with her hands on her face. "Oh am I interrupting something?" I ask I see y/n move her hands slightly to look at me before she signals Zoe to help her up "no not really"

"Oh, well I was just checking up on you guys. Y/n looked a little upset earlier." I say. She looks over to Zoe, Zoe looks to her and back at me  "oh yeah Madison just upset her I think she's okay now and if you get upset again come. find. me." Zoe said as she raised her eyebrow to y/n. She nods her head and smiles at both Zoe and me. Before she sit up and walk to towards me.

As she approaches I hold my breath and step aside so she can pass. As I do I look down at her and stare into her eyes it felt like things were moving in slow motion. I snap back into reality once she turns and walk towards her room before she reaches for the doorknob y/n looks back at me she quickly smiles before walking into her room and shutting the door.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and shake my head. I walk up to my office and sit there thinking if I should talk to her. Or at least offer an olive branch that she can talk to me whenever.