41

Ughhhhh
I think as I tie my hair up into a messy ponytail and lean back in the hot tub waiting as patiently as I can for Cordelia to come out. I close my eyes and try to focus on the jets hitting my back. A few moments later I hear a quiet "ahem" immediately my eyes snap open and I take in Cordelia's appearance. There she stands wearing a black two piece bikini, holding two glasses and a bottle of wine. The top barely covering her nipples and the bottoms more of a thong. Her blonde locks tied up in a perfectly messy pony. "Holy" I bite my lip and swim towards her.

"You look ravishing, darling" I stand and take the glasses from her placing them on the side then the bottle. I offer my hand to her. Cordelia smiles and accepts my outstretched hand "thank you, my love." Slowly and carefully she steps into the hot water "mmhm" she moans as the water touches her skin. I hum and rub her back sliding my hands down to grip her ass. She hums and looks over her shoulder at me. I smile and watch as she gracefully sits and leans back against the edge of the tub. Still holding her hand I pull myself towards her and spread her legs.

Gently, I trail my hands up her thighs, situating myself between them. Delia hums as I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. She places her arms around my neck and locks her ankles behind my back. She stares into my eyes before cupping my cheek and kissing my lips gently. When we pull apart she has this sparkle in her eye and smiles softly "I love you"

A wide smile overcomes my features "I love you more" she tucks my head into her neck and I breathe in her intoxicating perfume. We sit for a few moments before I begin to rub her back coaxing soft sighs and hums from my supreme. "You know, I would have never thought I'd ever have you to myself." Cordelia scratches the back of my neck "whys that?" I giggle "because you are my supreme number one, and number two you are just ethereal I never would have believed you'd love me. Even though I imagined it very often." I laugh Cordelia giggles and kisses my head "well you have me now, believe it." I'm lost in the comforting haze until her nails graze the bottom of my scalp. I hum and kiss her exposed neck, making the blonde gasp quietly and tug my hair a little. I bite back a smile and continue to place gentle little kisses along the side of her neck. Repeatedly kissing her pulse point and behind her ear.

Delia moans quietly and gently rocks her hips against my stomach. "Is mommy getting needy?" I tease. Delia grips my ponytail tightly in one hand and pulls me back into her tilted neck. "Shut up and please me" I giggle to myself "yes ma'am" I begin leaving sloppier kisses. Gliding my tongue and grazing my teeth along her skin. Her hand still holding my hair tugs gently pulling a soft moan from me. When I begin roughly sucking and biting at her skin Cordelia moans and pulls me off.

I lick my lips as I see the few marks I left on her pristine skin. Once I make eye contact Cordelia's pupils are blown and she's breathing rapidly. Neither of us say anything but I can feel her arousal. I can sense it. Like a leech I attach myself to the opposite side repeating my actions. Cordelia moans louder and pulls my hair harder. Her legs begin to squeeze around me.

Carefully I pull her closer and stand. The water drips onto the floor as we make our way towards the patio. I set Cordelia down on one of the cushioned lounge chairs, facing the ocean. She hums and cups my cheeks gently massaging my ears before dragging her hands to my jaw. Slowly she leads me into a soft kiss I moan as she wraps her hand around my ponytail.

As our kiss heats up I break away and kiss down her neck slowly making my way towards her chest. I kiss along her bikini top line slipping my fingers beneath the fabric teasing her nipples feeling them harden against my palms. "Mmm y/n please" Cordelia moans softly. I smile as I feel my stomach flip. "Please what dear?" I ask as I pull at the strings on her bottoms.

Cordelia huffs and smiles as I drag my fingers along her thighs barely touching her. "Please me" Cordelia's deep voice pulls my attention towards her eyes. She bites her lip and it's now I notice her top is untied as she drops it to the ground beside us. "Yes ma'am" Cordelia giggles as I cup her boobs and attach my lips around one of her nipples, gripping her other breast in my free hand.
"Oh, yes y/n" Cordelia hums out. I suckle my marks onto her skin before switching sides and repeating my actions.

As I finish the last mark Cordelia pulls my head back up to hers. Her pupils are blown and her bottom lip is red and swollen. I take her lips with mine, a growl of dominance escapes my throat. Immediately swallowed by Cordelia who moans back in response. As we break away she nips my bottom lip and tugs. I lick my lip as it snaps back into place.

Methodically I trail kisses down her neck, chest and stomach before pulling the strings on her hips loose and tossing the garment aside. Cordelia's chest is rising and falling deeply as I spread her legs apart further and settling myself on my tummy between them. I place a kiss to both her hipbones making her squirm. "Is my favorite meal ready?" I ask. Cordelia giggles and runs her right hand atop my head grabbing my ponytail roughly.

"Dinner is served" she says a playful lilt in her deep voice. I hum and lick a harsh stripe up her slit making sure to suck and pull her clit between my lips. Cordelia twitches and groans as I pull my head up keeping her clit between my lips. I release her bud and make eye contact with Cordelia. She watches me intently as I stick my tongue out and drag it along the top of her pelvis down to the beautifully trimmed hair. Cordelia whines "y/n please your driving me crazy!" I smirk and graze my nails repeatedly through the hair atop her pussy as I flatten my tongue against her clit.

"Oh sweetheart." Cordelia moans as she gently grinds her hips against my tongue. I moan as she wraps my hair around her hand. I suck up her slit and push her hips down keeping her in place. A loud moan from Cordelia spurs me further. I dive deeper and plunge my tongue into her entrance "OH! Fuck y/n" I fuck her relentlessly until I feel her walls squeeze and her moans more frequent. I know she's close I hum into her and add my fingers to her clit quickly rubbing side to side. "Y/N! Fuck- ME!" I remove my tongue and quickly suck my fingers slipping them into her entrance, curling them immediately setting a rough and quick pace.

Cordelia gasps and arches her back I use the hand once on her clit to wrap around her throat. Using the palm of my hand to stimulate her clit. Cordelia licks her lips and moans loudly "look at me. I wanna watch you cum" I state which causes Cordelia to meet my hungry gaze. Her mouth drops open and her walls are clamped shut around my fingers. I fuck her through her orgasm and don't stop until she gasps loudly and moans repeatedly. Cordelia grabs my wrist stopping my actions. I pull my fingers out and slowly rub circles around her clit while I take her in a sloppy kiss. I swallow Cordelia's moans and pants until she's completely recovered.

I break our kiss and slip my fingers into her mouth. Cordelia moans as I squeeze her throat a little tighter and bite my lip. I pull her jaw open and watch her tongue slip between my fingers as I drag them down out of her mouth. I place a swift kiss to her lips before settling between her legs and cleaning her up. As I do so Cordelia gasps and moans softly. I can't leave her like this I grab her hands in my own and pick up my pace on her clit. Simply assaulting the bud, bringing her to her second orgasm. I moan as I lick up her cum and swallow. Cordelia pants and giggles as I come up to face her once again.

She hums satisfied and wraps her arms around my body. I snuggle up to her and relax as she rubs my back and kisses my head. "I love you" she whispers "I love you more" Cordelia hums. I smile and sit up wrapping Cordelia's limbs around my body I pick her up and walk up inside and lay her on the bed. "Ready for round two?" Cordelia laughs and bites her lip before switching our positions, now topping me "your turn sweetheart." She smiles deviously.

—————————

I didn't proofread so oh well but I hope you enjoyed

-NIKKI <3