22

Your POV:

I woke up in Cordelias bed. I look over and see her curled up into my side our legs tangled together. I giggle and kiss her head Cordelia stirs a bit and flutters her eyes open. Squinting them from the sunlight seeping into the room. She looks up and sees me a soft smile graces her face. "Good morning" I tell her. She giggles before responding a raspy "good morning" and kissing my neck. I roll her over on her back and hover over her. "Ahh what are you doing" Cordelia laughs. I silence her with a soft kiss she sighs and wraps her hands around my head.

I deepen the kiss by brushing my tongue on her lip. She opens her mouth and I take it. I reach down and pull off my panties. "I wanna try something with you something that can pleasure us both is that okay?" I ask Cordelia. She just nods her head and says "yes" I position myself between her legs hovering over her wet pussy. Cordelia finally catches on to what I'm doing and gasps in anticipation. I grab her hand and slowly lower myself I feel her warm juices mix with mine. I reposition so my clit is above hers. Cordelia and I moan lowly as I start to slowly grind my hips into her.

"Oh god y/n" Cordelia grabs my back and starts pulling me into her. I lean down still thrusting my hips and kiss her. I take Cordelia into a passionate kiss. She's moaning into my mouth and scratching my back. I groan and sit up I wrap one hand around Cordelias throat and the other I place on her hip giving me grip to thrust harder. "Yes! Yes! Yesssss" Cordelias moaning is turning me on so much. "You like that? Huh?" Cordelia looks at me with hooded eyes and sticks her tongue out to me. I lean down and capture it in my mouth.

I pull away and squeeze her neck harder. Cordelia moans louder and starts trying to grind her hips against me. But my hand I placed there in pinning her hips to the mattress. Cordelia groans and arches her back clawing at mine. I hover over her and grind faster and harder feeling my own orgasm approaching. "You-are so fucking sexy-  your gonna make me cum" I growl into Cordelias ear making her moan. "Y/n baby I'm gonna cum!" She grips into my back harder.  As I feel her clit contracting against mine. I release her neck and take her into a sloppy moan filled kiss.

I feel Cordelia tense up in the kiss then melt in my arms moaning. I reach my orgasm seconds later. Moaning into delias mouth. I sit up and watch Cordelias body respond to my actions. I slowly swirl my hips her breath is shaky and she's watching me intently. I slowly lift up and drop down on her clit making her squirm a bit "Mmm!" I giggle at her and reach up to caress her face. She leans into my touch "y/n I wanna try?" Cordelia says so low I almost missed it.

I smile untangle our legs and lay back on the mattress. Cordelia sits up and crawls over to me. I moan at the sight of her hungrily crawling to me. I extend my hands for her head  she places her head between my hands and lays between my legs as I take her in a sweet kiss. I moan softly into her mouth as she reaches a hand between us and rubs my clit. Cordelia breaks the kiss and kneels between my legs. "So I just put a leg over like this.." she drapes one of her legs over mine "and then just..." she lowers herself onto my soaking pussy.

I moan as she makes contact with my pussy I feel her clit contract and release when I moaned. I smirk and watch her movements. Cordelia begins to roll her hips moaning softly. I reach up and play with her nipples eliciting explicit moans from Cordelias lips. "Does Ms Cordelia like using my little pussy?" I moan out  Cordelia looks down at me with a new look in her eyes I've never seen before. Cordelia speeds up "Mommy loves using your little pussy to make myself cum!" I moan loudly at hearing Cordelia call herself 'mommy' I start to grind my hips into hers

"MOMMY! Ughh your gonna make me CUM!" Cordelia in panting and moaning as she keeps her fast pace. Her hips smacking into mine is driving me crazy. I pull her down on top of me and take her nipples into my mouth. "Oh shit! Baby your going to make mommy cummmm" "cum for me mommy! Mmmm I want it!" Cordelias eyes roll back and her body shakes I reach my orgasms watching her reach hers I grind my hips into hers helping us both ride out our orgasms. Cordelia is panting trying to calm down. I smirk at her "Mommy hm?" She blushes "I guess so" she chuckles.

I reach up and stroke her face and push her hair behind her ears "I loved seeing you be so dominant. Mommy" I wink. Cordelia smiles "I liked it too but I just love being the one to make you cum" I laugh and sit up Cordelia gets off of me and stands up. I look at her confused she reaches a hand out and says "I think we need to take a shower" I grab her hand "I agree" we walk into the bathroom Cordelia grabs the towels and I turn on the water. We both brush our teeth waiting for the water to heat up.

I of course never take anything seriously so I kept smacking Cordelias ass when she bent over the sink. Once I finished I waited for Cordelia. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist feeling our bare skin touching. She relaxes in my embrace as we sway slowly from side to side. Once she's done she turns around in my arms and takes me in a loving kiss. We break apart and press our foreheads together "I love you Cordelia" she smiles "I love you too y/n" I kiss her lips one more time before leading her to the shower.

We may or may not have gone another round in the shower who knows?

—————————
Nikki