19

Cordelia POV:

As soon as y/n took the blindfold off I saw hills upon hills of beautiful flowers and a big green field. When I looked down I saw a big pink blanket laid down with pillows and another blanket, my favorite bottle of rosé on ice, snacks and assorted fruits, canvases and acrylic paints and brushes. "Oh y/n you did all of this for me?" I turn to look at y/n who is smiling brightly. "Of course Delia" she grabs my hand and leads me underneath the big tree.

She sits on the blanket and reaches in a little basket pulling our two wine glasses. She hands one to me "thank you" she smiles and pops the bottle of rosé and pours some in our glasses "now I'm not going to drink a lot Delia someone has to drive home. So if you were planning on getting me drunk and taking advantage of me that can be arranged another day" y/n winks and takes a sip of her drink I smirk before taking a sip of my own.

Your POV:

"Oh come on no you did not!" Cordelia says not believing my story. "I did I swear it was one of my scariest moments as a teenager." She sits up on her pillows "so let me get this straight, you were dating a girl who had not come out yet..." "Mhm" I mumble taking a sip of my wine. "...and while at a sleepover with said girl her dad walks in on the two of you having sex." Cordelia takes a sip of her wine. I sigh "pretty much but it was more like her dad caught me with my head between his daughters legs sooo you can imagine how petrified we BOTH were" Cordelia busts out laughing throwing her head back I giggle as well mostly admiring the lovely sound escaping her lips.

Once she calms down she looks at me we lock eyes I place my wine down and sit up. Cordelia follows my actions the both of us never breaking eye contact. She leans onto her hands and knees. My heart rate speeds up I softly cup her cheek with my hand and kneel in front of her. She smiles and kneels as well our faces inches apart I slowly turn my head to the side still making eye contact Cordelia flutters her eyes closed and holds her breath in anticipation. I lean in and bring her face closer I brush my lips against hers. She wraps her arms around my neck and closes the gap between us.

We both moan into the kiss absolutely melting into each others embrace. I place my hands on her hips pulling closer. I graze my tongue against her bottom lip. She immediately grants me access and I take every inch of her mouth she moans into my mouth. I grip her hips and pull her closer. I lean back and pull Cordelia on top of me never breaking the kiss. She's now straddling my thighs her tongue fighting for domination which she does not win. She moves her hands from around my neck to tangling in my hair. Cordelia tugs on my hair making me moan into her mouth she smiles into the kiss. I run my hands down from her waist to her ass squeezing and pulling her closer into me. She moans loudly into my mouth I smile widely into the kiss as she begins grinding on my lap.

I break apart "why don't we go home it's getting dark" she smiles and agrees. We pick up the basket, blankets, pillows everything and place them into my trunk. I turn on the car and watch as Cordelias bottom lip disappears between her teeth. I smirk and place my hand on her inner thigh once we've made it to the main road, she whimpers and squeezes them together. I giggle and give her thigh a squeeze she reaches over and places a hand on the back of my neck.

Once we reach the academy due to my slight speeding I turn off the car and look over to a very hungry looking Delia. Her pupils are blown and her chest is heaving I smirk and rest my hand on her thigh. She squirms a bit I unbuckle my seatbelt and give Delia a kiss I try to pull away but she wraps her hands around my head deepening the kiss. I groan and unhook her seatbelt. I grab her hips and pull her over lap. She breaks the kiss and looks down at me I run my hands up her thighs to her waist giving her a gentle squeeze.

She moans and bites her lip "let's go inside yeah?" Cordelia nods her head, opens the door and hops out waiting impatiently for me. I take the keys out of the ignition and climb out of the car. Delia grabs my hand after I close and lock the door and starts speed walking into the academy. Once we're inside we see the girls sitting in the couch watching a movie. They've yet to see us so we try and sneak past them and up the stairs. We successfully made it halfway up the stairs when we hear "don't be too loud we're trying to watch a movie!" I sigh "Madison!" The girls giggle and Cordelia drags me up the rest of the stairs.

Once we get to her bedroom Cordelia sits me down on the bed "wait here I have something for you" I smirk and comply a few minutes later Cordelia comes out of the bathroom wearing a shirt black silk nightgown and a robe tied around her waist her hair teased just as I had done before. I bite my lip and motion her to come here with my finger. She bites her lip and walks slowly over to me she stands before me I grab her hips and make her straddle my thighs.

She grabs my face and kisses me I place my hands on her thighs rubbing up and down.

————————-
Don't worry the next part will have smut
-NIKKI