29

Cordelia POV:

As I'm watching y/n play with the girls my mind wanders to what it would be like to have some kids of our own. I just can't shake the thought. "Kids love her don't they?" A voice tears me from my thoughts. "Hm?" I look over and see green eyes staring back at me. Leah states again "kids love her don't they?" I glance at y/n who is tying Sophie's shoe. "I'm starting to believe it's true" I turn back to Leah.

"I never would have thought the big bad y/n would have such a soft spot for kids." I chuckle seemingly thinking the same thing. "You know she was the one who actually planned this whole thing out. She said she wanted to get the little ones out of the academy...and Abigail asked her for ice cream so, you know y/n she can't turn a kid down" I smile and look back up to y/n whose already looking at me. I smile and tilt my head a bit at her.

The girls ask y/n a question before running off to the slides. Y/n makes her way over to me. She sends off the other girls before sitting down beside me. As y/n is watching the girls play, I'm watching her. "Penny for your thoughts, my love?" I'm broken from my daze "oh nothing I'm just thinking how amazing you are" I smile as her cheeks heat up. "I think you have the two of us mixed up baby" She chuckles. I cup her cheek making her look into my eyes  "no I don't think so. Leah told me that you were the one who planned this all out for the girls."

Y/n smiles then seemingly tenses up. "Well...Abby wanted ice cream" she looks back over at the girls watching Zoe and Leah catch Emily and Sophie at the end of the slides. Y/n laughs and shakes her head watching Abigail want to go down head first. I place my hand above hers, she holds it tight. "Have you ever thought about having kids of your own?" Y/n squeezes my hand tighter.

"I-um-I've thought about it...but I just don't see myself having kids of my own." My chest tightens. Y/n looks over to me "hey, hey I said kids of my own. I'm way to terrified of pregnancy and childbirth. Buuut, I would love to adopt. There are so many children in the system. I want to give one or two a hopeful future." Y/n wipes the silent tears streaming down my face.

"Is that a deal breaker did I just singlehandedly end this relationship?" I chuckle softly wiping my own tears. "Because if so it looks like I'm going to have to wipe your memory and knock you up. Sooooo what's it going to be?" I laugh "shut up" I compose myself finally. "Y/n you didn't singlehandedly end our relationship. These are happy tears. I would love to adopt."

Y/n smiles and leads me into a soft kiss. "I love you" she whispers I smile "I love you too" I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder.

Your POV:

Our moment is interrupted by two small children climbing into our laps. "Y/n I'm tired" Sophie lays back against my chest. "Me too" Abigail climbs into Cordelias lap. Leah walks over carrying Emily in her arms. I give her a sympathetic smile "alright girls let's go."

I carry Sophie while Cordelia carries Abby back to the car. We put them in their car seats then begin the drive home. Halfway there Cordelia looks into the backseat "they are out" she giggles softly. I smile and place my hand on her thigh. She gasps a bit but leans over and places her left hand on the back of my neck. We come to a red light. I grab her hand and give it a soft kiss before looking back and seeing the two small girls asleep.

I smile then lean over placing a soft kiss on Delias lips. I sit back up in my seat just in time for the light to turn green. For the rest of the drive my hand is in Cordelias lap where she soothingly massages my palm. When we arrive at the academy Cordelia and I each carefully carry a sleeping child up to their rooms. After I meet Cordelia in the hallway watching as she tries to silently shut the bedroom door.

"Hey" I whisper she looks up and walks to me "hey" I wrap an arm around her waist "I'm going to go lock the car then lock up the academy" Cordelia nods her head "I'll be waiting for you in the bath" Cordelia places a kiss to my cheek before walking towards our bedroom swaying her hips. "Damn" I whisper to myself before I practically run to lock the car then the academy doors.

When I walk into our shared bedroom I can hear soft music coming from the bathroom. I place my phone and keys on the dresser before kicking off my shoes. I walk into the bathroom and see candles surrounding the tub. The smell of lemon and lavender invading my nose. I look into the bath and see Cordelia sitting in the tub her knees barely visible her eyes closed and head resting on the lip of the tub. I smirk and turn around slowly beginning to undress. Cordelia slowly opens her eyes.

Deep brown chocolate pools watching my every move as I slowly take off my shirt, then my pants. And when I'm down to just my bra and panties. I turn around facing Cordelia. I slowly reach behind me, Cordelia bites her lip watching as my bra slowly hits the floor. Hey eyes shamelessly roam my chest. I bite my lip in order to suppress the smile creeping it's way onto my face. I turn to the side and slowly pull my panties down. Watching as Cordelia checks out my ass.

Once I'm completely naked I slowly walk over to the tub swaying my hips more than normal. Cordelia sits up a little and reaches a hand out for me to take. I smile and grab her hand as I step into the warm water. I sit between her legs and rest my back against her chest. Her arms wrap around my waist. I hum and rest my head back on her shoulder. Cordelia moves my hair to one side then places a gentle kiss to my head.
—————————-
-Nikki