Its urgent

Back in the bullpen of district 21, Olivia was listening to the intel that Kevin had found, she now knew all of their names, "so we made the connection, whenever he's planning to shoot up a large crowd he uses a burner phone, but only as of this past month. One of his burner phones was found in Lincoln park, he's planning to shoot up an elementary school today at 2:30pm" Kevin sighed.  Olivia looked at hank, "so we stop him, bust his ass on the spot?" she nodded.  Hank nodded in agreement, "sort out a plan and suit up, contact the elementary school and tell them to evacuate" he ordered to his detectives.  They all nodded and Olivia  walked into the break room so she could contact her men.  It didn't feel awkward now that she knew all of their names, there's Kim, Adam, jay, Kevin and rojas, hank too of course, oh, and she can't forget trudy platt, the Sargent who hates people.

                 She pulled out her phone and pulled up one of her most trusted soldiers numbers who she had left in charge.
Wilson: "lieutenant"
Olivia: "Luke, I'm gonna need you to round everyone up and get them down to the district ASAP. We'll explain everything here, it's urgent"
Wilson: "yes ma'am, any need for firearms?"
Olivia: "yeah, fetch everything"
Wilson: "copy that we'll be there in 5"
Olivia: "good"

                    She hung up the phone and walked back out into the bullpen, "my men are on their way" she nodded to them all.  They all smiled and nodded back before explaining the plan they had made, "we're gonna pan out around the premises, that way he has no chance of getting in. We're gonna notify swat for back up too" jay explained to her.  Olivia smiled and nodded, "sounds good to me" she folded her arms, she had taken her jacket off since she was fairly warm.  Watson and Riley were now aware that they would need to work rather then just stand around, so they made their way downstairs ready to meet their teammates.

Sure enough the rest of the military police in her platoon arrived 5 minutes later, now it was 1:45pm and they were ready to move out. Hank stepped out with his vest on, the rest of intelligence's all geared up too, Olivia just needed her vest on but it was in the van so she could do it on the way. "We'll meet you there" hank nodded to her. Olivia nodded, "alright guys move out, let's go!" She ordered to her officers. Adam looked at jay in partial shock yet partial amusement, "I wouldn't like to get on her bad side" he whispered. Jay laughed a little, "she's just doing her job, I'm sure she's got a soft side" he smiled then watched Olivia get into the van, he had found out that he's only a year older then her.

                The military were leading the way with Olivia's van in the front, when the driver forced the vehicle to come to a rather abrupt halt, "lieutenant we've got a problem" he pointed to the eruption of people on the road in front of them.  Olivia poked her head down the middle and looked out, "for Christ sake" she huffed and made her way past her officers, "wait for my order" she told them and hopped out of the van with her shot gun in hand in case whatever this was turned violent. All of them looked the same once again apart from the decor of badges on the sleeve of their jackets, only this time they had pouches, leg straps and a bulletproof vest on.

                 "What the hell is going on?" Hank got out of his car and ran down to where Olivia was stood, the rest of the unit followed suit, "looks like a protest, doesn't look very peaceful either" she got down from the step of the van now t...

                 "What the hell is going on?" Hank got out of his car and ran down to where Olivia was stood, the rest of the unit followed suit, "looks like a protest, doesn't look very peaceful either" she got down from the step of the van now that she had seen what was going on.  Olivia nodded, "you guys get to the school, we've got this mess. We'll meet you there" she clutched her gun.  Hank nodded, "alright, call us if you need more men" he began walking away.  Olivia nodded as the unit ran back to their cars, just a few yards down, "move it guys, change of plan we're taking this scene" she tapped her van.  The soldiers started flooding out of the vans as the intelligence unit rushed past in their cars.

The military police were meant to be on crime threat watch but here they were being stopped by a not so peaceful protest, it was nothing they hadn't dealt with before and it was nothing compared to what they've had to deal with, but it was annoying when they are so close to stopping Walker and now the chance of probably blown. They were all stood in one long line, all 21 of them since 4 men/women were still patrolling Wabash since that seems to be a regular for Walker. It was all under control until one of the angry protesters threw a tear gas canister over in their direction, one of Olivia's men wasted no time in grabbing it and throwing it back over to them, "good call Watson" she nodded to him.

Eventually a whole lot more swat members rolled up and they now had enough personnel to handle it themselves, "let's go, c'mon!" Olivia yelled over the shouting and crying. The men and women got back into their vans and as soon as they were set the vehicles sped off to head towards the school. Riley noticed Olivia's cheek was sliced, "lieutenant you've got something on your cheek" she nodded. Olivia took off her glove and pulled up her finger to her face, "thanks Riley, it's nothing serious I'll be fine" she nodded and wiped away the blood. They all smiled and nodded, that was her response for everything, even when she had a piece of shrapnel stuck in her leg during her 5th tour in Iraq.

                It didn't take long for them to arrive at the school but it wasn't a sight they were hoping to see, they saw the intelligence unit stood around a patrol car with no members of swat, obviously it hadn't gone to plan, "stay here and wait for my order, it doesn't look like we'll be needed" she walked down the middle of the van and hopped out.  She walked over to the team and put her hands in the sides of her vest, "no luck?" She sighed.  They all looked at her, "none at all, the school was evacuated but he made us. Got spooked and ran, never even showed up" hank huffed.  Olivia shook her head, "son of a bitch" she scoffed.  They all nodded in agreement, this man was a monster and if they didn't catch him soon he'd become a villain that no one could defeat. Jay nodded back, "everything under control back there?" He frowned a little.

Olivia shrugged, "I don't know, swat got there in the end so we moved out. It wasn't looking too good though" she sighed. Kevin nodded, "you're face okay?" He pointed to the fresh blood. Olivia nodded and took her glove off to wipe it away again, "yeah its fine, just a scratch" she shrugged. They all smiled and nodded, "alright then, let's get back to the district. Plan our next move" hank sighed again. It was just their luck, they were so close but here they are, defeated by a smooth criminal.  It was a rather silent drive back to the district and the camp, "go back guys, have a rest and grab something to eat. Just hang tight for now and I'll let you know if I need anyone" she hopped out of the van with her belongings and two other soldiers.

                 They all nodded thankfully and saluted her off as she saluted them back, "you guys can have a rest up there" she turned to face Watson and Riley.  Watson smiled, "you need a rest too lieutenant" he nodded as they walked up the stairs.  Olivia laughed, "I never rest Watson, never" she smiled.  The two soldiers laughed a little but they were dead from fighting back the huge crowd back there so they couldn't pluck up enough energy for a conversation.  Once they were in the garage the trio hung up their vests and jackets next to the units and made their way upstairs with guidance on where to go from platt.  Finally, after a stressful hour or two, they were sat down and taking a breather.