hi...

*seventeen days since the incident*

                     Olivia had a pounding headache, she has achieved a total of 9 hours sleep in 3 days and she was paying for it alright.  Her messages to jay had become less frequent, or when she did message him it was either, 'you okay?' Or 'rues doing fine', something like that anyways. But she was fully losing hope, she feels like he doesn't want to come back anymore and in all honesty, she was starting to accept it.  She quickly swallowed 2 Advil's without water and picked up rues car chair before leaving for work.

She arrived at work and headed straight upstairs since trudy wasn't at the front desk, Kevin saw her struggling so he took the car chair off her, "easy tiger" he laughed as Olivia stood up straighter. She laughed, "you're looking a little pale" he added as he placed rues car chair on the floor of the break room. Olivia raised her eyebrows, "is that a nicer way of saying I look like shit?" She smirked. Kevin laughed, "you said it not me, but seriously liv, you don't look too good" he squeezed her shoulder. She smiled, "it's just a headache, I'll be fine" she tapped his shoulder. Kevin sighed, he knew he wouldn't be able to talk her into going home so he gave up before even trying.

                     At around 3:45pm Olivia wandered into the break room to feed rue but soon stopped when she felt the babies head, "oh honey, you're a little sweaty huh? Let's get this off you" she pulled her fleece jacket off gently.  But it felt like a fever so she was a little worried, she left rue to sleep again before going back to work. 

                   About half an hour later it was dead in the bullpen but Olivia felt the urge to throw up so she ran to the locker room and threw up the half a sandwich that she had eaten at lunch.  Kevin saw the woman bolt to the locker room so he followed, "there you go..." he rubbed her back and held her hair out of the way as she threw up. Olivia sat down on the bench afterwards, "liv you need to go home..." he rubbed her back. Olivia shook her head, "no, this is the only thing keeping me distracted. Please don't tell voight..." she spoke shakily.  Kevin sighed, "alright, I won't. But you need to take a break from worrying, I'm sure jays fine" he rubbed her back again.  Olivia nodded but continued to massage her temples.

Hank sighed, "clear out guys we got'em" he spoke through his radio. Kevin looked at Olivia and nodded since they were stood next to hank on the south side of the building, Kevin began walking but bumped into Olivia who was just stood there, "woah" he laughed it off but turned serious when Olivia nearly collapsed to the floor. Hank turned around as Kevin caught Olivia before she hit the floor, "woah... liv?" He helped Kevin get her up to her feet again. Olivia regained her eyesight, "you're going to med, Olivia..." hank helped her gain some kind of balance back. Olivia shook her head, "no I'm fine, I just need to eat something" she reassured them. Hank sighed, "fine, but if it happens again then you're going to med" he raised his eyebrows. Olivia sighed, "I'm taking rue to med after shift so I'll get them to check me over then" she nodded.

At 7:55pm Olivia walked into med with rue in her arms, "hey Maggie, rues got a bit of a fever and she's not eating her food" she sighed. Maggie nodded, "Is she the only one feeling like that? You're looking a little queasy too" she smiled. Olivia smiled weakly, "I'm just tired that's all" she nodded. Maggie pointed to the free treatment room, "head on in" she smiled. Olivia nodded and but her lip as she tiredly plodded into the hospital room and put the down on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

                       It was 8:15pm when jay grabbed his duffel bag, "you finally going home to liv?" Will poked his head around the door.  Jay nodded, "yeah, I've pushed her away for too long now" he sighed nervously.  Will smiled, "I'm glad you've got your common sense back" he laughed.  Jay smiled, "thanks for everything man, you know I love you" he threw his phone in his pocket.  Will accepted his brother's hug, "don't go all soft on me here" he laughed.  Jay rolled his eyes, "shut up" he nudged his arm on the way out.  Will just laughed as his brother got into his truck, finally he was back to his nearly normal self.