a pending holiday?

Olivia woke up to the sound of the blaring alarm coming from her phone on the floor, she didn't have any furniture around since it was all stacked near the door so she was sleeping on the couch with nothing surrounding her. She groggily checked the time, 5:30am, great, she had enough time to get changed and double check everything again. She could always grab something to eat when she finally gets to Chicago as a 'welcome to your new home' present to herself and from herself. So that's what she did, she got changed into something comfy and casual then threw her PJ's into an unsealed box, once she was sure everything was packed up after scanning the empty house one last time, she sealed the box up with duck tape and put it with the others.

She had been keeping an eye out for the removal van for around 10 minutes now, but when she checked this time it was waiting outside of her house as a man walked towards her drive. She opened it before he could knock and smiled, "everything's already sorted" she nodded. The man smiled, he liked her eagerness and preparing nature unlike many other customers, then nodded at her. He helped her load the boxes and items of furniture into the van and once he was sure that it was safe and secure he closed the door with a sturdy slam, "I'll probably arrive there in about 4 hours time but you can arrive before or slightly after" he turned and faced her. Olivia smiled, "great, I'll see you there" she nodded and ran back up to her house.

She had been instructed to leave the keys under the plant pot so the estate agent could call and Collect them, therefore she followed her orders after grabbing her bag and phone etc, then ran over to her car as the van drove off to begin his journey to chi-town. She smiled to herself as she put her foot on the clutch, here's to a new beginning and new friends she thought to herself as her car began rolling down her drive and onto the road, there's no looking back now...

                She knew she was ahead of time due to the lack of traffic on the freeways, there was hardly anyone around and she'd already overtaken the van which was carrying her belongings about half an hour ago.  She took everything in as she drove down these long and wide roads, hopefully for the last time ever, it was a nostalgic feeling as she remembered what it was like to arrive in Jacksonville for the first time, almost thinking she would live there for the rest of her life when she was only 15.  She had been on the road for about an hour and a half when her phone rang, luckily it was connected to the Bluetooth in her car so she could answer it without causing an accident for herself or anyone else.
Olivia: "hey Tayls"
Taylor: "hi! Are you on the road now?"
Olivia: "mmhmm, I'm halfway there"
Taylor: "eek, I canny wait. You know what all of this means don't you?"
Olivia: "a pending holiday?"
Taylor: "yes! Danny can't wait either, he's been asking to talk to you for days"
Olivia: "is he with you now?"
Taylor: "nah, Mils took him to the park"
Olivia: "no worries, I'll just call you again when I get to Chicago and talk to him then"
Taylor: "alright, well I'll let you drive in peace but make sure you send me pictures of the house when you get there!"
Olivia: "don't worry darls, I will"
Taylor: "yay, bye love you!"
Olivia: "love you too"

                   She smiled and hung up the phone, Danny was her baby brother, Millie was her 25 year old sister and Taylor was the teenager full of attitude, she's about to leave school soon and start college so that's exciting.  She noticed her stomach was still rumbling, but whenever she drove past a gas station she would think to herself, 'I don't have too long left, I can wait', but she's always wrong, she has a very long while to go and if she was going to be travelling on an empty stomach any longer she would throw up, so she decided to pull over at the next dunkin donuts she could see and grab a bite to eat, after all she is ahead of schedule. 

                  It wasn't long before she saw the huge donut sign on the bypass so she changed lanes and pulled into the resting bay.  She slowly got out of the car since her legs where stiff and stretched them for a minute before grabbing her purse and running into the store.  She got her usual order, a cookies and cream donut with an iced frappe to go, but she also needed the restroom so she made a quick stop on the way out.  When she was fully done she clutched the takeaway bag and walked back over to her car, by now it was around 7:50am and the freeways were starting to get slightly busier.  She sat in her car and ate her breakfast with the sound of the radio playing in the background, life's good...