You're patient

Back at the district hank and jay were informing the team about what happened while Olivia was calling her men to let them know they should stand down for now.  She walked back out as hank turned to face her, "we're gonna take a run at her, see if she'll crack" he nodded.  Olivia nodded, "do what you gotta do" she smiled weakly.  Hank and jay looked at each other, "let's go" he put his gun in the safe as jay followed suit.  Olivia and Kim followed them but stood in the viewing room instead.

               Kim turned and smiled, "I bet this is a lot different from what you're used to" she laughed a little.  Olivia nodded, "it is yeah, but I'm liking it. It's a lot more sufficient than interrogating suspects in an old gas chamber" she laughed.  Kim smiled and laughed too, she kind of didn't want the lieutenant to leave since she worked so well with them all.  They both turned to watch the interrogation but by the looks of it Lydia had completely turned on them and she was keeping her mouth shut, "typical" Olivia scoffed as Kim nodded.

              After a while hank and jay gave up so they left and joined the two girls in the viewing room, "she's flipped, says she wants her lawyer" hank huffed and folded his arms.  Olivia tilted her head, "let me take a run at her" she nodded.  Hank looked at jay and Kim then nodded and passed her the files that the two didn't even get to show her, "good luck with her" jay smiled as she left.  Olivia laughed slightly but turned serious as she walked into lydias room.  The suspects wife seemed to relax a little at the sight of the lieutenant but she still acted tough.

             Olivia smiled and sat down behind Lydia on the metal bench so she could only see her face in the two way mirror in front of them, "just because I got you out of the situation back there doesn't mean I'm gonna be your friend, I know what you've been doing Lydia but I know he's making you do it. So why won't you tell us where he is? Why're you protecting him?" She leant forward and rested her elbows on her knees.  Lydia folded her arms, "it's more complicated than that, I can't just tell you" she huffed.  Olivia raised her eyebrows and plopped the file onto the table before pulling out a chair and twisting it around so she could sit on it backwards, "what is it then? He isn't here to tell you what to do, so help us out here, help yourself Lydia" she faced her sideways.

                Lydia shook her head, "you don't get it, I cannot tell you, like, at all..." she put her hands on the table in a huff.  Hank looked at jay in slight amusement, clearly Olivia had something they didn't since she was getting through to her.  Olivia sighed and opened up the file, she pulled out some pictures, some horrific pictures of dead females which Walker had brutally murdered, "your husband did this, he raped...killed...violated these young girls, and you're gonna defend him? What if that was your daughter huh?" She tapped the desk.  Lydia cringed at the pictures and looked away so Olivia packed them back up, "if i tell you, he'll kill me, literally. You don't think I hate doing this? You don't think I want out?" She looked at Olivia in fear.

               Olivia nodded, "I know you hate this, so that's why you have to tell us where he is. I know how scared you are but we both know what you saw back in Afghanistan, and we both know you will go right back there if you don't tell us where he is. So do this for you Lydia, not him, for you..." she spoke softly.  Lydia let a tear roll down her face, "if I tell you, all of you, I need you to promise that I'll never see him again, and my daughter..." she cried out.  Olivia nodded sadly, "you don't have to worry about that, he'll be going to prison for a very long time" she spoke reassuringly.  Lydia smiled weakly and nodded, "and me? I'm going away too aren't I?" She looked away. 

               Olivia nodded, "unfortunately yes but if you co-operate with us we'll make sure you get a good cell, good protection and you can pick the prison of your choice, your daughter can even visit" she tilted her head.  Lydia thought about it but after a moment of silence she finally nodded, "okay..." she sighed loudly.  Olivia smiled and looked at the glass where she nodded, "good Lydia, this is good" she placed a hand on the girls arm.  It didn't take long before jay walked in with a notepad and pen so he could write down everything Lydia had to say, "take your time" Olivia moved so she was sat next to jay and facing her rather then the mirror. 

              Lydia took a deep breath, "he's hiding in a storage container underneath the silos, he's armed, probably planning something else but he knows you guys are into him, that's why he made me..." she trailed off at the memory.  Olivia nodded, "you're doing great, is he alone?" She smiled weakly.  Lydia nodded, "yeah, he's uhm, he's using burner phones at the minute so my cell would be the only way to contact him" she sniffled.  Jay nodded, "thank you Lydia, just sit tight and we'll have someone talk to you about what happens next in a short while" he stood up.  Olivia nodded surely and stood up too before the  pair left the room and handed hank the information, "good work guys" he nodded and left with Kim as they went to explain their findings to the rest of the team.

Jay turned and faced Olivia, "you good?" He smiled. Olivia nodded, "yeah I'm fine, you?" She smiled back. Jay nodded, "yeah thanks, you're patient with her, it worked" he tilted his head. Olivia nodded, "yeah, I dealt with it a lot overseas, I guess you just pick up the pattern after a while" she smiled weakly. Jay nodded, he never really came into direct contact with suicide bombers himself but by the sounds of it Olivia dealt with a lot of them, he smiled sadly as they began walking back into the bullpen so she could inform her team to get ready to move out.