no im not!

*three days later*

They were all sat on the couch watching nothing in particular on TV when Taylor perked up, "can I put gogglebox on?" She looked at her sister. Olivia shrugged, "we don't have it over here" she frowned. Taylor sat up, "uhm, we'll then..." she thought about it. Olivia smiled at jay a little, "I've got Britbox, have a look on there" she threw the remote over to her. It didn't really matter as to what she put in the TV since there was nothing special on it tonight.  Taylor smiled, "I finished downtown abbey so Coronation street it is" she plopped the remote back onto the side of the arm chair.  Jay had no idea as to what that is, "it's a British soap drama thingy" Olivia could see his confusion.  Jay nodded and smiled, it's like she can always read his mind.

                  At the end of the episode jay had decided that he actually likes the show but Taylor had her mind occupied on something else, she huffed, "liv tell this wee thing to stop hitting my leg, he's doing it as if I won't just poke him and he'd fall over, coz I will" she looked down at Danny who was finding it funny.  Olivia sighed, "will you stop calling him a 'wee thing'? And Danny, stop it now. You do know Santa's watching you all year round ey?" She raised her eyebrows.  Jay just laughed discreetly as did Taylor but Danny seemed to take a strop.  The child stood up, "no he's not" he shook his head.  Olivia nodded, "oh he is, he's watching to see if you're being a good boy or bad boy and right now you're closer to being on the naughty list" she nodded convincingly.

Danny gasped, "no I'm not, I'm not on the naughty list" she put his hand on his hip. Olivia nodded, "Santa called me yesterday and told me if you don't start behaving then you're on the naughty list" she shrugged. Jay was trying to hold his laughter in but Taylor wasn't helping since she was hiding under the pillow laughing her head off, "you keep saying that, again and again and again... I'm not on the naughty list" he huffed. Olivia sighed, "well then, you have to stop being a naughty boy. Just sit on the sofa like a good boy" she raised her eyebrows.  Danny huffed but eventually climbed up onto the couch and pulled a moody face, but at least he was doing what he was told now.

                    Later that day they all had a bbq on the backyard since Olivia's house has a nice hut patio thing.  It was nice, they all get along so well.  At the end of the night most of them, which included jay and Olivia along with Taylor, were tired but not Danny, no no no, his day had only just begun apparently.  Jay was laying in bed since it was 11:45pm when he heard giggling and pitter pattering of feet outside of his room.  He sat up in confusion then smiled to himself when he heard Olivia chasing after Danny, "Dan... it's bed time. Get back here right now you little tike" she laughed quietly.  He stood up and put his shirt back on before switching his light on and walking to the bedroom door.

                   He opened the door to see Olivia running after Danny down the hall, "it's. Bed. Time" she finally caught him and hung him over her shoulder.  She sighed and turned around to see jay stood smiling in his doorway, "bedtime who?" He laughed quietly.  Olivia smiled as Danny wriggled around whilst still giggling away, "I'm gonna kill him" she laughed back.  Danny shot jay a warm smile, god, he really is a double of her.  They eventually parted ways and went to bed again but Danny still wasn't tired, "you can watch TV for 10 more minutes then we're going to bed" she put paw patrol on low volume.  He smiled and nodded, thank god for that.  Peace at last...

*my other chapters will be longer don't worry :)*