c'mon...

The unit arrived at the location to see that it looked like a normal house, both the intelligence unit and the task force rushed to the door and took in how posh the house actually looked. It was definitely something Yates would pull out of the bag, he's sneaky like that. Kevin kicked in the door and like expected, jay was the first one to run inside without a care in the world. The only thing on his mind was finding Olivia and bringing her home...

               The huge team made their way throughout the house but everything seemed normal, it was clean and tidy yet hank could sense that it was a little too clean, especially the kitchen and bathrooms. They searched the whole premises until the only thing left was the basement, Olivia was no where to be seen, so they cautiously approached the basement door and crept downstairs in case anyone else was down there.  It looked empty and there didn't seem to be anything usual until they reached a bookcase in the corner of the room, "blood" Kim pointed out the few dried blood droplets splashed on the floor below them.  Hank nodded, "move it" he signalled to erins partner and Kevin.  Both himself and jay took position with their guns raised whilst the rest of the teams took cover as backup not too far away from them.

As the bookcase was tossed out of the way, a metal door was revealed, but it didn't looked sealed shut, in fact it looked open. Hank nodded for Kevin to open it and when the door opened everyone's hearts sank. Without a second though jay ran into the room cautiously, he left the rest of the teams check over the room whilst he knelt on the bed and looked at Olivia's injuries, "liv... hey baby it's me, we have you..." he brushed the hair out of her face. She was conscious, barely, but surely conscious, "c'mon..." he begged as he held her arm up high to stop the bleeding. Her body was pale and cold and in simpler terms, she looked like death. "Open your eyes liv..." he begged. She slowly fluttered her eyes open ever so slightly to reveal the blur ahead of her, she couldn't see a thing.

                 He smiled slightly, she's alive, "stay with us baby..." he kissed the back of her non injured hand.  He was extremely worried about the fact that her shirt was ripped open, did Yates do something?  He looked over at hank as the Sargent joined them, "did he?" He spoke shakily.  Hank knew exactly what Jay was implying, "Yates said he didn't" he shook his head.  Jay let out a shaky breath, but what Yates says and does completely contradict themselves sometimes.  Olivia let out a small cough, "hey it's okay, you're gonna be okay..." he ran his thumb over her knuckles which were bruised, presumably from when she fought back.  She nodded weakly but closed her eyes again, the bright light was too much.

The ambulance arrived in no time, but the huge pool of blood on the floor was worrying everyone. It was huge, and it's a miracle that she's even alive at this rate. Violet hooked Olivia up with an IV, Brett took a few readings and before they knew it Olivia was being placed into the back of the ambo, "I'm coming with" jay got into the back with violet and Olivia, without touching anything with his bloody hands.

                He was holding her hand when he noticed a single tear fall down the side of her face, "you're safe now..." he ushered and wiped it away.  Olivia let out a small huff of relief, she was safe and she's going to be okay.  She smiled ever so slightly, reality just hit her, she's with good people now.  Jay noticed her small smile, and he couldn't help but smile too, "here, put this on her" violet handed jay a blanket.  Jay smiled and accepted it before placing the blanket over her exposed chest to give her both privacy and some extra warmth. He rubbed the back of her hand reassuringly, "stay with us liv" he begged, she didn't answer or show any sign that she was listening, instead her head fell to the side. Violet sat up in concern and went into emergency mode whilst jay let his tears fall, she can't die on him today...

                   Jay found himself sat in the waiting room, since he wasn't allowed in the ED, when hank ran up to him, "how is she?" He sat down next to jay.  The brunette shook his head, "she crashed when we got here, I-I don't know is shes okay..." he rubbed his face stressfully.  Hank squeezed his shoulder, "she's a fighter jay, she'll be okay, she'll always be okay" he smiled weakly.  The whole team sat down in sadness, they had no words, all that could be heard was jays quiet sniffles every few seconds.  Yates will pay for this...