Chapter Forty Nine: Why me?

[a/n: I realised that the last chapter had a cliffhanger and everyone was commenting saying how evil I was *evil laugh* so, here's the next chapter.

I've had to also put this story as mature now, this chapter contains a lot of terms relating to sexual abuse and rape, ect, so I'm sorry, but it's wattpad rules...

Also, it's 4am so I'm sorry if this chapter is really, really bad, I just can't sleep so I'm updating...I hope you enjoy!!

Chloe]
-------------------------------------

*recap*
We left the shop, walking back into the alley, when I saw the two people who I really never wanted to see again. The people who made my life living hell. They walked right up to us and one of the people smirked. "Well if it isn't that worthless child we gave up almost 5 years ago."

My adoptive parents. They've found me.

______________________________

*Daisy's Point Of View*

No, this couldn't be happening. Not today, not with Draco, not with anyone. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Narcissa Black." oh this is even worse.

"Actually, It's Malfoy now, Paul." she spat. I really didn't want to see these people ever again.

"I didn't know you was a witch, worthless child. I'm guessing the old fool, Dumbledore, found you and took you to a pathetic excuse for a school." he was drunk. You could just smell it.

"Of course I'm a witch, I wouldn't be here right now. And yes, the same night you threw me out on the streets." We I don't know where this courage came from, but I was ready to have an argument.

"Daisy, who are they." Draco whispered in my ear. I just shook my head in a way to say 'not now, I'll tell you later'

"You worthless piece of-" before he could finish the sentence, I had my wand drawn. "Oh look, the brat can't even have an argument without using magic, Evelyn." he spoke to his wife behind him. Oh that was it.

"I could call it payback, all them years you hurt me. I'm nothing like the girl you used as a slave all them years ago. Hogwarts has changed me, I've found that I actually have family." He laughed right in my face.

"Family, what family do you have? When we picked you up from that orphanage, we hoped you'd be normal, we were told you had no family, that they all died." It was Evelyn who spoke. She wasn't exactly the type to get into arguments.

"I have a father and a brother, the night Voldemort killed my mother, I ended up with you. I didn't ask for this to happen!" Passers by flinched when they heard the name Voldemort. Oh really.

"I'd expect you to be a little more grateful to us. We fed you, sent you to school, and looked after you. You are worthless after all, rude, living up to the Slytherin qualities now."

"Ah, always comes down to that. Oh you left out the part where you abused me. Remember when I was eight, you sent me to that muggle school covered in bruises. When the headmistress wrote to you about it, you blamed it on my clumsiness...little did she know that it was you all along, you caused the pain I suffered for years." I didn't know where this came from, it takes a lot of courage to say things to your enemies.

"What about you, Narcissa, it's been a long time since we last talked. I hope you haven't had to put up with this worthless child for a long time. I think she deserved what she got, naughty children deserve to be punished."

"Actually, Daisy is a very good child, lets just says she has more manners than an excuse of a blood-traitor pureblood, such as yourself." I think Narcissa wins comeback of the year. Draco actually started laughing. "She's very polite, I don't see her as a problem at all." Okay now Draco's mother was definitely not the person to get in an argument.